Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Reality....This was not a good win.....

Started by Roaringboar, September 30, 2017, 09:41:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Roaringboar

Today was not a good win....Sure it was a win, but NMST had way, WAY too many big plays.....Our defense that I was very optimistic about at the begining of the season is a joke, and our offense that couldn't even run the ball into the end-zone after having it for 8 minutes in the third isn't much better......Next week we will lose to South Carolina I'm afraid....Is it possible we win? Sure, but they are sure giving Texas A&M a run for their money since that game just tied up....If South Carolina wins this week, they will win next week because of the momentum they'd be bringing in from beating A&M on the road.....

Our rushing offense is really, REALLY struggling, and our O-Line is pathetic....It's just, we've all complained about how bad it is, but I think the entire SEC is going to make a joke of us.....Now LSU might be another story, but then again that Troy team they just lost to is a very sound team......I think if we have a chance of beating an SEC team, it's either LSU or Missou, but don't take that to the bank because this NMST game should be just as much a glaring alarm as that first game against Florida A&M game was to most fans.....All we learned today is that Arkansas could compete in the Sun Belt, but when it comes to the SEC, we are going to get ripped apart...
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Arkansas Fan

We could join the Sun Belt and have an Iron Bowl type rivalry with ASU on the Thanksgiving weekend.

HognotinMemphis

Reality is, even if many do not want to acknowledge it, is our defense could not pressure an offense with eleven 3-toed sloths.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

BigoBoys

pigture perfect

We did what we were supposed to do. We even covered the spread. Are there things to improve? Isn't  there always? We won and several other division teams didn't. I'm sleeping well tonight.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"