Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

About myself

Started by wr7, June 27, 2005, 05:32:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

wr7

Im currently 14 years old 5.10 ft 143 lbs wuth mascular frame because Im working out to become a strong physical wide receiver in football. Im very determined to make it big because of my work ethic and determination at age of 14

hogsgrl09

well i welcome u 2 the board. lol

good luck with the wide reciever stuff. who do u play 4?
"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."

tophawg19

welcome aboard . don't work so hard that you lose the fun part . enjoy the board .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Broken Trigger

Welcome to the board WR7 and good luck in your quest.  Good things come to those who work hard and persevere.

wr7

Thank you! Also I will be playing for Christina High School in bear Delaware as a freshman or JV and we do lots of passing so I should get the ball into my hands alot and hopefully I can go to a D-I college after that like arkansas because they do lots of passing

hogsgrl09

you live in Delaware? thats awesome. howd u become a hogs fan? jw
"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."

wr7

I became a fan because of Matt Jones and because they pass Im a fan of any team that passes basically

Lanny

Quote from: wr7 on June 28, 2005, 12:00:46 pm
I became a fan because of Matt Jones and because they pass Im a fan of any team that passes basically

Ok, so why did you pick Arkansas?
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

wr7

I guess I just like there offence scheme and because of Matt Jones I guess I don't know I just think the school is kind of unique

Doc Holiday

Congrats on picking the greast team on earth......you could be bigger, faster, stronger.....but there is one stat that isn't listed thats just as important than all of those.....its heart......I've seen people do things that was unreal because of heart.....

wr7

Yeah currently Im developing >>>HEART<<<

abq

Quote from: wr7 on June 28, 2005, 12:24:48 pm
I guess I just like there offence scheme

Yep, it probably looks similar to the one your current team runs.

8)

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: wr7 on June 28, 2005, 06:59:25 am
like arkansas because they do lots of passing

I bet theres a few people that would argue with you about that.

Anyway, welcome to hogville, and good luck and work hard
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

wr7

tophawg19

set your goal for 6.0 to 6.2 . speed will be more important than height . you will probably add more weight so look around to see if you can find programs to help with speed training . many of the best NFL wr's were 6.2 or less see jerry rice , steve largent etc.
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Broken Trigger

Quote from: wr7 on June 28, 2005, 06:59:25 am
Thank you! Also I will be playing for Christina High School in bear Delaware as a freshman or JV and we do lots of passing so I should get the ball into my hands alot and hopefully I can go to a D-I college after that like arkansas because they do lots of passing

Great to see someone from your area of the country so high on the Hogs.  That would be nice to see things work out maybe later on so you can play for the Hogs.  I'm sure we will know how that goes if you stay awhile here at Hogville.

wr7

Right now Im focusing on the Delaware Blue Hnes the I-AA team but my first place to go to the I-A team will be the hogs because lots of their players maid it to the nfl and they have a good passing game :)