Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello

Started by ThirstyHog, May 04, 2005, 06:55:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ThirstyHog

I'm just now figuring out all the different forums, so I guess I should introduce myself.

ThirstyHog here, I live in Little Rock, I work in sales, 1 wife, 3 kids, picket fence and all that stuff.

Glad to have found this place, it's a great way to keep up with the Hogs.

maniax22bolts20

Broken Trigger

Hey thirstyhog.  Welcome to the board.

ThirstyHog

Thanks guys.

The coolest thing about this board is all the sportswriters being here.

That's such a valuable source of information.

I don't always agree, but it's so neat to see them here responding to real Hog fans.

Since I'm on the road so much, I don't get a chance to log on that much and I'll probably do more reading than posting, just trying to keep up.

Go Hogs!

pioneerhog

Welcome to the board ThirstyHog, I hope you enjoy your stay here. Read anytime you can and post whenever you want to. WPS

Broken Trigger

Quote from: ThirstyHog on May 04, 2005, 07:09:30 pm
Thanks guys.

The coolest thing about this board is all the sportswriters being here.

That's such a valuable source of information.

I don't always agree, but it's so neat to see them here responding to real Hog fans.

Since I'm on the road so much, I don't get a chance to log on that much and I'll probably do more reading than posting, just trying to keep up.

Go Hogs!

Yeah, that is one thing i like as well.  Guys like Mike and Bo posting in the same threads that we are posting in and responding to our questions and comments.  Just basically showing that they are regular guys and fans. 

tophawg19

welcome to hogville sports
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

NYC Hog

welcome....
hey guys...just joined yesterday and i hear ya'll talking about sportswriters posting in forums.
i used to be a sportswriter (now i do magazines)...where do they usually post? and which ones? please tell me it's not wally hall.
"Rock n' roll means well but it can't help tellin' young boys lies."
--Drive By Truckers

Bomis Hawg

I haven't been around in a while so I don't know who all joined.  I rember Nate Olson, from the Pine Bluff Commercial, used to post on here.  There are others but I can't remember them.   Glad to have both of you here.  ;D

tophawg19

Mike Irwin , Bo Mattingly , Eric Sullivan are press guys i think i left others off . Jerry Reith [ hog 50 ] is
a former o-lineman with a lot of good insight . there are a lot of regular guys with good connections
on recruiting etc. so just study the posters it doesn't take long to find the knowledgeable ones . most are willing to help any way they can .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

searksportzfan

welcome to the board thirsty hog have fun posting
woooooooooo piiiigggggg sooooiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee

WindyCityHog

Phillip Seaton....Scott Faldon.....to name a couple of more.

Razorback Jedi