Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Good Evening Kids

Started by chiefsfan, March 22, 2005, 12:47:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

chiefsfan

The name is chiefsfan.  ASU Student,  Hawg fan...Some of you may have heard of me...I carry a reputation of a couple of other boards that I post at:   I posted at horn fans for approx 20 minutes  before being banned...   I Eat Sleep Breathe and Smoke Sports...Most of the time  I could care less about anything else.   I pride myself on being a fan of the underdog (unless they play the Hogs or ASU)

Half the time  When I post something  it comes across as either ignorant...or just plain stupid.  Sometimes I set it up that way intentionally,  sometimes  I really made a boo-boo  and was stupid.   I don't believe in spell checkers, so forgive me for minor misspellings.   Other then that I guess that's it.  Please dont shoot me for being right all the time...Id hate to show you guys up :)
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

WindyCityHog

Sounds like you talk big.....but don't take yourself too seriously....

Welcome to Hogville.

chiefsfan

Quote from: WindyCityHog on March 22, 2005, 01:22:06 am
Sounds like you talk big.....but don't take yourself too seriously....

Welcome to Hogville.

Dont take myself seriously at all.   I do this all in fun...
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

WindyCityHog

Good.....a sense of humor goes a long way here....and you'll need it if you want to argue the virtues of ASU.....not alot of ASU love on this board....as is the case on most Hog-related boards.

chiefsfan

Quote from: WindyCityHog on March 22, 2005, 01:27:31 am
Good.....a sense of humor goes a long way here....and you'll need it if you want to argue the virtues of ASU.....not alot of ASU love on this board....as is the case on most Hog-related boards.

I wouldnt expect any love for ASU...part of the reason I ran an intro  was to remind people that I am a hog fan too...and generally am a hog fan first.

WindyCityHog

I'm one of those who doesn't wish ASU bad (two years ago, I paid $30 for a pay-per view telecast of the Texas A&M-ASU football game)......but I don't see why the Hogs should ever play ASU in the big two sports...Nothing to gain.

....and a little known fact.....I spent my freshman year at ASU back in the '80s....Of course, my grades were bad, costing me my academic shollie....I spent too much time partying and not enough time hitting the books....It's a long story.

chiefsfan

Quote from: WindyCityHog on March 22, 2005, 01:37:14 am
I'm one of those who doesn't wish ASU bad (two years ago, I paid $30 for a pay-per view telecast of the Texas A&M-ASU football game)......but I don't see why the Hogs should ever play ASU in the big two sports...Nothing to gain.

....and a little known fact.....I spent my freshman year at ASU back in the '80s....Of course, my grades were bad, costing me my academic shollie....I spent too much time partying and not enough time hitting the books....It's a long story.

My opinion is this:   UA should  at least look at the possibility of scheduling ASU at least once in Football...Test the waters, then make a decision for other sports based off that.  But a football deal between the schools would draw more fan interest  then our annual "Beat up On NMSU affair"   Or the "Give a home game to ULM" thing...

Its those type games that has alot of ASU fans irked.  (not that they didnt hate UA enough already)

WindyCityHog

It will never happen as long as JFB is alive....

junkyardhog

I will say this: If you are an ASU fan, you HAVE to be a tried and true SPORTS NUT! 

maniax22bolts20

Quote from: junkyardhog on March 23, 2005, 08:59:50 am
I will say this: If you are an ASU fan, you HAVE to be a tried and true SPORTS NUT!

Notice my name ?  I was a proud XFL Memphis Maniax season ticket holder. I am still irate that the outright lies and total incompetence of the 2 league owners doomed the league after a year. I have not watched Saturday Night Live for 4 years and don't intend to since Lorne Michals threw his sissy hissy fit to NBC that a multiple overtime football game + local news delayed his taped "live" show with Jennifer Hopez by a short while. The tv games were started earlier because of a whining gay. I only watch 2 things on NBC now- the AFL and The Next Great Contender. I am also currently wearing an Arkansas Glaciercats jersey with a Rebel Sportsman crossed revolvers and Confederate Flag  "If you can't play with the big hogs, go back up North !"  T-undershirt.  So yes.

chiefsfan

Quote from: junkyardhog on March 23, 2005, 08:59:50 am

not too difficult to do...just cheer on every team in the state of Arkansas...and pick your favorite for when the 2 teams meet.

Kicking Wing

Quote from: WindyCityHog on March 22, 2005, 01:37:14 am

With the exception of the "nothing to gain" part, I had the exact same experience in the late 80s/early 90s at ASU.  They don't give those scholarships back.

The_Bionic_Pig

Not all Indians are anti-hog......hell most of the football/Basketball players keep up with the Razorbacks because they grew up Arkansas fans period.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Kodiak

Quote from: chiefsfan on March 22, 2005, 12:47:03 am

Half the time When I post something it comes across as either ignorant...or just plain stupid.

We all do both, So welcome :)
Due to the lack of interest, the remainder of this day has been cancelled.
K.I.S.S.  Keep It Simple Stupid!

tophawg19

grab hold ,hang on ,enjoy the ride . there are a lot of us who wish ASU well most just don't come out of the closet . welcome it ain't all personal .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins