Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Foucha is a hog!

Started by hogfaninmo, February 07, 2018, 10:23:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfaninmo

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

colbs

Big pickup.  Biddy tweeted this is the highest rated duo of safeties the hogs have signed since 2002.

logand02

So excited! Come on Brule!!!

RaisinHog

solitons

jgphillips3

Nice.  I like these defensive athletes we are signing.  They may not be elite, but they look like athletes that can actually play defense against the more dynamic offenses in college football today.

TexasRazorback

Welcome to the Hill Mr. Foucha. Lets GO

The_Iceman

Those two to go with Brown from last year. The secondary's future looks bright.

forrest city joe

Very big pick up for coach Morris and staff.Bishop,Mason and now Foucha. this is an outstanding DB class.add this to last years DB class and WOW!

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

The_Iceman

Noticed he is only 5'10". Is he going to be more of a hybrid like Jerico Nelson?

Corkscrew Johnson

What an impressive offer list!  Nice pickup.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: The_Iceman on February 07, 2018, 10:39:17 am
Noticed he is only 5'10". Is he going to be more of a hybrid like Jerico Nelson?
he's 5'11~ and fast af. He's HoneyBadger2.0
almost exactly the same size and speed and from the same town, with the same coach, and that was what they pitched him on. Kid has LSU, Bama, FSU, OU, etc offers. Basically everyone.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

#1 STUNNA

he looks pretty well put together. Looks like he definitely has hit the weights in high school or just has very good genetics.

onebadrubi

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on February 07, 2018, 10:50:53 am
he looks pretty well put together. Looks like he definitely has hit the weights in high school or just has very good genetics.

Thats a good start for a hard hitting safety.  Lets just hope he is fast!

hawginbigd1

Quote from: colbs on February 07, 2018, 10:24:02 am
Big pickup.  Biddy tweeted this is the highest rated duo of safeties the hogs have signed since 2002.
Mason and Foucha are the headlines of our signing day, would love to get Parker and Gerald to add to it, and might take me from meh to satisfied. Definitely excited about these 2 players at our biggest position of need. Gatlin and Winkel would probably be next in line, not very sexy but hopefully they are solid in a couple years.

imtad16

Quote from: The_Iceman on February 07, 2018, 10:39:17 am

Reminds me of Jerico Nelson a lot.

FrozenHam

Congratulations to the Razorback Nation for securing such an exciting player!   Welcome Joseph!

Vantage 8 dude

While some might argue as to the supposed lack of big names (stars) when it comes to some of our recruits, the one thing that one can't truthfully deny is that CCM obviously understands to need to sign kids who can play solid defense. All along I've said that hiring the right DC AND shoring up the "D" would be major factors in determining how well this team can play down the road. It seems that the staff certainly understands the need for upgrading that side of the ball. Now it remains to be seen how well these kids can perform "under the lights".

Mo_Better_Hogs

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 07, 2018, 10:35:29 am
Very big pick up for coach Morris and staff.Bishop,Mason and now Foucha. this is an outstanding DB class.add this to last years DB class and WOW!

That's what I was thinking--because last year's secondary class was the best I can remember. Sounds like that part of the D is set for awhile.

HogFoo

With what we got last season, and what we got this class, our defensive secondary is gonna be stout it would seem on paper.   Which, it should allow us to do more single man coverage and be able to bring more heat on QBs. 

This will be good! Which, hoepfuully we can get a few more studs at dE.  Im so hoping we get Gerald.  Or that okukwufuu kid.  It looks like we already see what the chief wants to do with our defense.  He wants lockdown bigtime CBs and safeties, and then big ole DEs to come off the edge and squash the QBs. Kind of like he had with those guys at aTm and every other school hes coached at.

I like it too!  Hopefully we'll get a few more DEs.  But thats fine, if not this class next class.  Agim will eat in this defense.  If he can drop down to bout 275ish and get his speed back,  he'll make a lot of money in the NFL!  Agim reminds me of Harrison who plays for Patriots. About same size too. 

Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

SamBuckhart

Welcome to Mr. Foucha. WPS!
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

Bubba's Bruisers

Are we recruiting Foucha as a CB or S?  I'va always assumed S.  If so, very nice pair with Mason.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Hog Fan...DOH!

How about CCM cleaning up on a couple kids from Louisiana!?  I love it.

rzrbk4life

Love the emphasis we're putting on the defensive side of the ball. WPS
Let's call those hogs!!!!

311Hog

man this is back to back years for high quality secondary players.

ThisTeetsTaken

Just looked at his offer list.  Impressive.   Anyone know the story on how we plucked this kid out of South Louisiana?
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

HogFansReunited

I think this recruiting class has shown that Morris isn't just going after offensive players and is actually working on both sides of the ball.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: HogFansReunited on February 07, 2018, 12:14:56 pm
I think this recruiting class has shown that Morris isn't just going after offensive players and is actually working on both sides of the ball.
And also that he can recruit more areas than just East Texas.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

liljo

Great news. Welcome to Razorback Nation young man! Thanks for choosing Arkansas.
Slow down, son. You'll ride past a lot more good stuff than you'll ever catch up to.

East TN HAWG

Quote from: HogFansReunited on February 07, 2018, 12:14:56 pm

This is a great point.  CBP always swayed towards the offensive side.  It does appear that CCM is making a commitment to the defensive side. 

I wonder if it is due to his confidence in his offense?  He probably thinks he can put up the points, but realizes that defense has to improve first. 

HogginUp

Quote from: colbs on February 07, 2018, 10:24:02 am
WPS! Great gets! Good work, Coach Cooper/Coach Smith!

TexHog188

Why not line him up in the backfield; "... while rushing for 275 yards and a touchdown on 14 carries". That's like 20 yds per carry. Seems like he can't be tackled 🙂
"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

prattville pig

Life's too short to last long.

hawg1221

Quote from: East TN HAWG on February 07, 2018, 01:02:55 pm
This is a great point.  CBP always swayed towards the offensive side.  It does appear that CCM is making a commitment to the defensive side. 

I wonder if it is due to his confidence in his offense?  He probably thinks he can put up the points, but realizes that defense has to improve first.

Well, by listening to his introductory press conference, he clearly believes he can score points on offense. So what you're thinking about his defensive approach in recruiting could very well be true.

311Hog

Quote from: hawg1221 on February 08, 2018, 09:50:37 am
Well, by listening to his introductory press conference, he clearly believes he can score points on offense. So what you're thinking about his defensive approach in recruiting could very well be true.

and from the looks of the defensive players signed and the fact he hired Chavis i think the idea behind the defense is aggression and turn overs.  I think they know they can't field a defense like bama with ideal size and speed at every position and 8 deep DL that are all fast and huge.  Instead going for speed and turn overs.

Because a pick six can make up for a few hundred yards given up real fast.