Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Well, I pulled the trigger on a new bow...

Started by bamahogfan, March 25, 2014, 12:43:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bamahogfan

and I really like it.  PSE Dream Season DNA SP. 

HogBreath

Whoa...that's a really nice bow...bet you'll love it. 

It is flat out amazing how nice they are making them now a days.  Really, I'd never have imagined how much progress they'd have made without seeing it for myself.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

RazrRila99

Speaking of bows - does anyone just go out to "sport" shoot their bow like someone would a .22 or something like that?  Im not talking about hunting etc, but just stress relief? 

JaketheSnake

Yes, I go shoot when I need to clear my head... Good stuff

TeufelHog

mr4pt

DNA is my next bow.  I have the XForce now, my son has the Dream Season. I shot the DNA last fall and almost sold a kidney to get it.

tophawg19

Quote from: RazrRila99 on March 26, 2014, 09:00:39 am
Speaking of bows - does anyone just go out to "sport" shoot their bow like someone would a .22 or something like that?  Im not talking about hunting etc, but just stress relief? 
yes quite often . but I like 3-d better . shoulder problems have me stopped now though
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

root_hawg

Used to go out and shoot all the time; even did 3D tourneys some but shoulder surgery after shoulder surgery and need another one has me in a Xbow now which I hate

DeltaBoy

Nice Bow and they shoot farther and straighter than my old Bear White Tail Hunter.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.