Hog N Bama

Quote from: Hoggish1 on March 20, 2016, 09:59:04 am
Grammar police alert!

"Arkansas offers JUCO safety who might could help immediately..."

LMAO
There

azhog10

SamBuckhart

Wooo Pig! Welcome Mr. Tutt.  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

mhuff

Quote from: davispard on March 23, 2016, 06:06:41 pm
I hate to say this, but I left 247 because of the awful grammatical usage by Otis. You'd think that a "writer" would know better.  At least, that was my feelings.  I'm not a "blue nose" but I just expect better when I'm paying for something. 

Gotta talk in the vernacular if you wanta be understood.

Arkamedes

It's official! After committing to The Razorbacks, Mr. Britto Tutt is now...wait for it...
King Tutt-uncommon!

Woo Pig!
"The time is always right to do what is right." ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Rise above oneself and grasp the world." ~ Archimedes

Tyro3

Quote from: Arkamedes on April 01, 2016, 01:41:25 am
It's official! After committing to The Razorbacks, Mr. Britto Tutt is now...wait for it...
King Tutt-uncommon!

Woo Pig!

(Groan}

Birminghog

HamSammich

Huge pick up in my opinion. His tape says a lot.

Father Time and his merry band of jucos has made Kansas state more than relevant for the most part of this century.  I think that shows if you have a coach with an eye for talent you can win big with Jucos.

Anyone can say what they want about CBB, but no one can tell me he misses on finding upside and talent.

Seebs

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

HogNDas

I think he is a great get and love his 6'3" dimensions at corner...way of the game...TALL corners!...Like it!  (have to answer for all the TALL WR's out there)....

hawgXi

King Tutt-uncommon!

Woo Pig!

great post

Paul

King Tutt-uncommon!

Woo Pig!
clever

SouthTulsaHog

Cure

Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.