Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

7 New Offers this week-RD News

Started by RazorPiggie, March 04, 2016, 12:41:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Boot_stops_here

Looks like a nice mixture of high end guys and guys that we may be on before the other big boys. 

bigdaddyhawg

They are all "must get"!!

(In before somebody throws that out there about one of the guys.  I hate that tag -- no kid is a must get.  The White kid from Springhill was a "must get", but somehow the Razorback football program moves on without him.)
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on March 04, 2016, 01:29:57 pm
They are all "must get"!!

(In before somebody throws that out there about one of the guys.  I hate that tag -- no kid is a must get.  The White kid from Springhill was a "must get", but somehow the Razorback football program moves on without him.)
no he wasn't. one of the 3 of Porter/Whaley/White were about as close to "must-gets" as ever there was. We got one. THE highest rated one, I might add.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Vantage 8 dude

Is it just me or does it seem like we've already offered almost as many from Cali this year as we have in about the past ten combined? Think that reflects any impact of any of the new additions to our coaching staff?

jgphillips3

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on March 04, 2016, 03:54:39 pm
Is it just me or does it seem like we've already offered almost as many from Cali this year as we have in about the past ten combined? Think that reflects any impact of any of the new additions to our coaching staff?

Normally, you have to start nurturing those relationships for at least 2-3 years to see them pay off in new territory.  If we started working California hard the year Bret was hired, this would be the year we would expect to see some long term investments pay off with kids we may have been following for 2 years or so.  Not to mention, Ricky Town may know some talent back home he can talk us up to.

RyeHogFan

I'm thinking that Rhoads' ISU coaches recruited California pretty hard.  Maybe he is influencing some of the offers sent out there.

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on March 04, 2016, 01:46:03 pm
no he wasn't. one of the 3 of Porter/Whaley/White were about as close to "must-gets" as ever there was. We got one. THE highest rated one, I might add.

I just used White to make the point, which apparently went right over your head.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

jackflash

I like the number of DB offers going out. I fell this is a big need this year

ricepig

Quote from: jackflash on March 05, 2016, 10:34:41 am
I like the number of DB offers going out. I fell this is a big need this year

Yeah, those and OT may surpass Bama's total offers........

jackflash

Like the fact were back in Florida maybe this will our year there

DeltaBoy

Good looking group of Young men. Hope they land on the HILL!!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.