Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

KJ Hill

Started by lechon, December 29, 2017, 09:09:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FrJoseph

Quote from: bphi11ips on December 29, 2017, 10:46:33 pm
Bless me Father, for I have sinned. My last confession was 41 years ago. I have written unkind posts in response to ricepig and his legions. If this shall be considered sinful, will three Hail Marys be enough?  I can say them in Latin if required.

P.S. -  Did you know my friend Jerzey Kluger?

I would say "unkind posts in response to Ricepig" would be grounds for canonization my son.......😎😎😎😎. and if you can say a Hail Mary in Latin you are ahead of 90% of all Catholics under the age of 50. LOl

Fr Joe
You made us for yourself oh God, and are hearts are restless until they rest in you.

RebelliousHog

Quote from: FrJoseph on December 29, 2017, 10:05:23 pm
LOL. Yes sir. Southern Part of Europe, but still considered a part. There are a number of awesome islands in far South Italy, the most famous probably being Malta. Rome is north and a bit cold. I have to travel about 2 hours south to play winter golf. Therefore I am blessed to get in two rounds a month.

Fr Joe

I would have thought Sicily would be more well known.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

FrJoseph

Quote from: HenduHog on December 29, 2017, 10:58:10 pm
I would have thought Sicily would be more well known.

The islands in the Maltese chain are simply spectacular. They are a bit harder to get to than Sicily, hence the reason I said "wealthy citizens of Rome", of which I am not one. LOL

Fr Joe
You made us for yourself oh God, and are hearts are restless until they rest in you.

bphi11ips

Quote from: FrJoseph on December 29, 2017, 10:51:47 pm
I would say "unkind posts in response to Ricepig" would be grounds for canonization my son.......😎😎😎😎. and if you can say a Hail Mary in Latin you are ahead of 90% of all Catholics under the age of 50. LOl

Fr Joe

Alas, Father, I am over 50.

Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum.  Benedicta tu in mulieribus.  Benedictus fructus ventris tui Jesus.  Sancta Maria, mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc et en hora, mortis nostrae.  Amen. 

Some things you just don't forget.  Pater noster, qui es in caelis ...
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

IronMountainHog

Why don't you Italy loving dorks take your conversation to the appropriate forum i.e. the Travel forum?

bphi11ips

Quote from: IronMountainHog on December 29, 2017, 11:18:09 pm
Why don't you Italy loving dorks take your conversation to the appropriate forum i.e. the Travel forum?

And forego the chance to derail this rediculous thread?
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

FrJoseph

Quote from: bphi11ips on December 29, 2017, 11:14:46 pm
Alas, Father, I am over 50.

Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum.  Benedicta tu in mulieribus.  Benedictus fructus ventris tui Jesus.  Sancta Maria, mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc et en hora, mortis nostrae.  Amen. 

Some things you just don't forget.  Pater noster, qui es in caelis ...

Sit pax Christi sit semper vobiscum

Fr Joe

FrJoseph

Quote from: IronMountainHog on December 29, 2017, 11:18:09 pm

L'educazione non è il nemico; l'ignoranza è

Fr Joe