Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Look at this horse s***crap I mean

Started by BannerMountainMan, December 17, 2017, 09:42:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

tusksincolorado

Come to OUR HOUSE and bring your sneakers...don't worry we will let you play with our ball, sometimes.  >:(
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

Springfield_MO_Razorback

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

hogfanny

He probly knows the gaters are about to really start payin refs unbelievable amounts of cash  come conference time.

hobhog

Thank gawd I don't Twitter. Perfect example......

Fan701

Even though they keep losing, most sports commentators love Florida because on paper they should be really good.  Maybe they will be eventually.  They will have Egbunu back by the time we have to play them in Gainesville. We'd get more respect if not for the Houston fiasco. 

Pinto

Hog fans can be a bit too emotional and very bias at times. Florida needs to be removed out of top 5 though

Vantage 8 dude

Not too worried about the rankings as yet. I can PROMISE you that if we take care of business when we play those SEC teams currently ranked ahead (as well as behind) us then our ranking at the end of the season will take very good care of itself.

hog of steele

Just win and cram it down their throats. Arkansas believes in our guys.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.