Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 10, 2024, 09:25:06 pm

John Holmes

Started by luke hawg, December 16, 2017, 11:11:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogimus Prime

He likes to bust shots all over peoples' faces

rzrbackramsfan

Jonathon Holmes plays point guard because he likes to be on top and in control. 

jchill

Quote from: Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head on December 18, 2017, 09:42:53 pm
John Holmes is hard to beat off the ball. Guy can also stroke it from deep, penetrate to the hole, really push the tempo, and work the back door cut. It always seems like the towel crew has to wipe up a lot when he's on the court.

ROFL! Very good!

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head on December 18, 2017, 09:42:53 pm
John Holmes is hard to beat off the ball. Guy can also stroke it from deep, penetrate to the hole, really push the tempo, and work the back door cut. It always seems like the towel crew has to wipe up a lot when he's on the court.

Hs favorite play is the pick and roll.......................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Corkscrew Johnson

He needs to grow a mustache stat

Junkyard Hog

With him the goal is never out of reach.

From way downtown.......bang!

booogaga

GO HOGS!

k.c.hawg

When he strokes that long one, it brings em to their knees!!
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

rzrbackramsfan

He's also a player because his favorite play is the give and go

MrKnowItAll

RazorWhacker

I've never seen him hit it from 96 feet, but dude is money at 69.

PonderinHog

Speaking of being a great penetrator, most people walk on up and stick it in.  Holmes, conversely, sticks it in and walks on up.  It's the damnedest thing!

farfromgroovins

Always up when he goes in. I bet he can come from behind too.

Dr. Starcs

Is it true he turned down a full ride from Morehead St?

Rooster Hogburn

Other players are often baffled when, at 5'10", he is listed in the scouting report as a BIG man.
To forgive is to set a pisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.-Lewis B. Smedes

hawgwash

Real question is position.  He's not tall enough for the C or F.  He's best playing the G spot.

Junkyard Hog

And Holmes ends it with a facial!

Smallie Bigs

December 19, 2017, 08:53:29 pm #68 Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 04:34:04 pm by Smallie Bigs
Everyone is over analyzing his follow thru from deep.
Watchdog defending all things Razorback.

Smallie Bigs

When he gets off the bench everyone in the building gets nuts.

Smallie Bigs

When he gets in its like John in wonderland. He overwhelms the crowd.

Smalltownhog95

He's fearless. Gets in there with no protection and just shoots on everyone.
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

Dudeman

They can't stop Holmes. He just comes at them so fast they don't know what hit them!
Abstinence is the sincerest form of frustration.

You can't have half holes or partial holes because all holes are whole holes.

TheRazorback500

It looks like he hung in well; he didn't peter out.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

luke hawg

Oral Roberts gets finished on with the drop shot by none other than John Holmes. Is anyone surprised?

pigsooie1000

he's scored 13 points in 14 minutes on the season now. 6/6 games played he has scored

songofthesword

He just lets it go all over the place when he shoots

songofthesword

john holmes

oral roberts

there is a joke there somewhere. my brain is too fried to come up with it

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Biggus Piggus

Holmes buried it again tonight.
[CENSORED]!

BDSCT51

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on December 19, 2017, 06:57:54 pm

It's only taken me a full 12 hours for this one to sink in the deep crevice of grey matter! Outstanding!
Bleeding Razorback Red

Breems

Quote from: BDSCT51 on December 20, 2017, 06:22:46 am
It's only taken me a full 12 hours for this one to sink in the deep crevice of grey matter! Outstanding!

POTY contender.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

NoogaHog

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on December 19, 2017, 06:57:54 pm

oooooo! I'm dying!
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

farfromgroovins

Come March, we need him to make a deep run

pghawg1

John didn't go deep last night he just laid it in.

BannerMountainMan

No wonder Barford and Gafford wants him to be on the post-game interview, he has a lot to show.
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Smalltownhog95

Quote from: songofthesword on December 19, 2017, 11:58:00 pm
john holmes

oral roberts

there is a joke there somewhere. my brain is too fried to come up with it
Oral is usually the best finsher. But John Holmes in and out down low beats all else.
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

PintailKiller

Nevermind - it's to long.
"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

Kevin McPherson

PonderinHog

Y'ALL SHOULD BE ASHAMED!  SOME OF Y'ALL SHOULD BE BEATEN WITH A BLUNT INSTRUMENT!   >:(

AHiD

My name...is Jerruh

Boardon Hamsay

Holmes is a solid player, even if he comes in behind a few guys that need a rest. The kid can really push the ball up and down the court over and over again. We all know he can really pentrate and drive to the hole on a quick thrust, pop it from deep with his quick release, and find that backdoor cut. I can see CMA putting him in and pulling him out a lot so he stays pumped for key spurts. I think we can all agree that when he's on the court and scores we have a pretty good chance of seeing slobber on the Hog on the court. Probably need to keep 10-12 extra folks on the towel crew abreast for when he gets in.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&amp;Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Iwastherein1969

The long Grey line will never fail our country.

hamsam

If he doesn't do better on his protection, he may be dead meat...
"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

PonderinHog

Hoggy Potter

Is he part of the Fastest 40 or the Fastest to 40?
Just Play to Win Baby!!!

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Hoggy Potter on December 22, 2017, 08:46:52 am
Is he part of the Fastest 40 or the Fastest to 40?

Fastest with 40...................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

TexArkHogFan

I've seen threads not half as bad as this one get deleted and thrown out with the trash.  Out of respect for the young man and his family I just don't get why this is still here.  I can take a joke as well as anybody, I am an ex-sailor, but never at the expense of hurting someone.  They may never see this thread but then again they may.
There are all kinds of Lions, Tigers and Bears in college football.  But there is only one Razorback.  Beware the Tusks!!! They are coming

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: TexArkHogFan on December 22, 2017, 09:38:33 am
I've seen threads not half as bad as this one get deleted and thrown out with the trash.  Out of respect for the young man and his family I just don't get why this is still here.  I can take a joke as well as anybody, I am an ex-sailor, but never at the expense of hurting someone.  They may never see this thread but then again they may.

It's just a bunch of silly puns based on him having the same name as an infamous adult actor. They have almost nothing to do with Jonathan Holmes personally, which should be obvious to anyone. There is not a single mean spirited post in this thread as far as I can tell. I'm sure the Holmes family will be fine.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.