Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

razorbackfan86

johnnyhawg

hog.goblin

booogaga

GO HOGS!

imhogwild2

Hogs win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooo pig sooooie!!!
Bring back slobbering hog. Member Since 12/1/2006

rzrbacknTX

Clint Alan

bad guy

Fly OUT

TEAM            1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9      R    H    E     FINAL
Arkansas        0   1   0   1   0   0   3   2   0      7    5   1
Florida St.      0   1   0   0   1   0   0   0   0      2   10   3

0 runs, 0 hits, 1 walk, 1 men left

HAWGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ WIN

HAWGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ WIN

HAWGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

jdhogster

Publius

Hogs should be home tomorrow...one more out to go

booogaga

GO HOGS!

RAMhawg

Who is this announcer?  Terrible!!

Hogs win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

razorbackfan86

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

razorbackfan86

hog.goblin

Arkapigdiesel

HOGS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ONE MORE TO OMAHA!!!!
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

razobak

C'mon HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Close this one out!  Woo Pig Sooie!

Sorry.  Back to your regularly (6 hrs. late) scheduled game thread.   ;D
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

mhsbc59

I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

razorbackfan86

Chief_Osceola

Good game by Arkansas.  Tough to win with 3 errors, 13 LOB, and a million walks.

Dirty

Hollywood_HOGan45

"I really like tomorrow's pitching matchup for FSU against Arkansas tomorrow."

OH REALLY????? Theres a shocker!!!

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

SteveInArk

Nice win... even though my heart keeps missing beats...  WPS
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

capehog

and pam still trys to toe that fsu comeback line. we will have to listen to her and dufus again tomorrow.
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

Wild Bill Hog

Do we get the same announcers tomorrow?  I'm guessing yes.

Publius

1 away from Omaha....never would have thought after that Ole Miss drubbing...strong work boys

jet

WPS!!! Guess what, the announcer likes FS-who in the pitching duel tomorrow! Whatever let them ride them to the end of their season tomorrow!!
"I got that wood! And that's how you pronounce it! It's not Ar-Kan, it's ARKANSAS baby!" - Darren McFadden

razobak

Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

archdlux

RD

artyhog

Hogs Win!

Hogs Win!

Hogs Win!

Hogs Win!

Hogs Win!

Hogs Win!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!

snoblind

I don't think these anouncers are homers enough.  Why didn't they just use FSU guys?

Publius

Quote from: Chief_Osceola on June 05, 2009, 08:15:24 pm
Good game by Arkansas.  Tough to win with 3 errors, 13 LOB, and a million walks.
Tell that to ESPN...they made it sound like you guys had a 9th inning rally going

hog.goblin

Bolsy can rest until the CWS...Not to be too confident about 1 more win

chiefsfan

We will be the home team tomorrow.  and Eibner can pitch with the knowledge its not an elimination game
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Kenny Dowell Loggains

This game alone had over 40 pages of thread.  Nice.

Chief_Osceola

Quote from: Publius on June 05, 2009, 08:16:46 pm
Tell that to ESPN...they made it sound like you guys had a 9th inning rally going

Yeah, the TV crew was pretty lousy.

trippigs

Were in good shape now!!! Nice solid game by the Hogs. Thanks to the Hog fans who were lucky enough to be there to make some noise!

Clint Alan

THANKS GUYS, IT WAS A LONG ONE TODAY, BUT A GOODIE.

I am lucky to be 5-0 as a PBP guy, as the Seminoles handed me that one on a golden platter.

Tune in tomorrow, same place, pre game starting at 10:35 am

Til then, be safe, and take care

rub
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

capehog

Enjoy the rest of the night hog fans. see you guys sat at noon eastern

razorbackfan86

Quote from: Publius on June 05, 2009, 08:16:46 pm

Guy on sportcenter just said advantage FSU tomorrow.. How?

snoblind

josh_sec33

Way to go Hogs. Way to fight through a ridiculous situation. One game down. Get some rest and get ready to end this thing tomorrow.

Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

PoconoHog

Hogs need to bring their bats tomorrow......close this thing out and go home.
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

razorbackfan86

Quote from: rubmyHOG on June 05, 2009, 08:17:39 pm
THANKS GUYS, IT WAS A LONG ONE TODAY, BUT A GOODIE.

I am lucky to be 5-0 as a PBP guy, as the Seminoles handed me that one on a golden platter.

Tune in tomorrow, same place, pre game starting at 10:35 am

Til then, be safe, and take care

rub

Great Job.. See ya in the morning!!