Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kurt Anderson

Started by mj4president, December 08, 2017, 01:02:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GohogsGoWps

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on December 08, 2017, 01:19:55 pm
Worst hire during BB's time here?  I'm thinking by far and helped hasten BB's demise.

^^^^^^^
This.!!!!

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

PorkRinds

Quote from: Davidr295 on December 08, 2017, 03:56:22 pm
Too bad your wrong about this.

Don't call someone an idiot and then use the wrong your/you're. You're probably the only guy in the state that doesn't think Lunney is a valuable asset. That includes Chad Morris.

RideTillIDieHawg

So glad Kurt is fired along with Bret. Hard to respect people who are supposed to be role models but can't stop eating like every hour is their last on this earth.

Lanlord

Tweet from KA today

Kurt Anderson‏Verified account
@OLINEPRIDE
Following Following @OLINEPRIDE
More
Coaching you men at Arkansas was an absolute joy. The Sacrifice, The Preparation, The Love y'all gave, Thank You! My hope is that the lessons I taught you will allow you to become better Husbands, Fathers, Men some day! Only your best is good enough! Beutimus Maximus #OLINEPRIDE

mj4president

Quote from: Lanlord on December 08, 2017, 06:03:11 pm
Tweet from KA today

Kurt Anderson‏Verified account
@OLINEPRIDE
Following Following @OLINEPRIDE
More
Coaching you men at Arkansas was an absolute joy. The Sacrifice, The Preparation, The Love y'all gave, Thank You! My hope is that the lessons I taught you will allow you to become better Husbands, Fathers, Men some day! Only your best is good enough! Beutimus Maximus #OLINEPRIDE

Classy. He had so much potential.
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

Davidr295

Quote from: PorkRinds on December 08, 2017, 05:08:23 pm
Don't call someone an idiot and then use the wrong your/you're. You're probably the only guy in the state that doesn't think Lunney is a valuable asset. That includes Chad Morris.

Nope your wrong, get over it. If I wasn't right you wouldn't be so butt hurt...

Dominicanhog

Quote from: RideTillIDieHawg on December 08, 2017, 05:59:30 pm
So glad Kurt is fired along with Bret. Hard to respect people who are supposed to be role models but can't stop eating like every hour is their last on this earth.

They look like half of America and 2/3 's of the south..

Birminghog

Quote from: mj4president on December 08, 2017, 06:17:40 pm
Classy. He had so much potential.

He still does. He's young. That the trouble with potential. Hoping we see great things from him some day.

onebadrubi

Quote from: mj4president on December 08, 2017, 01:02:12 pm
Has he officially been let go? I know he didn't do well but maybe under better management he could flourish.

This is how I know you are a troll or for gaining attention/clicks

wildhogman

Quote from: Davidr295 on December 08, 2017, 03:35:44 pm
Nope, the only ones he had currently work for Georgia.
If they are so good why did a fully healthy Auburn blow them out?  ND almost beat them, the saem Nortre dame that lost badly to Miami whom Clemson beat as well as beating a "fully healthy Aubbie"

Con el Cerdos

Quote from: RideTillIDieHawg on December 08, 2017, 03:39:17 pm
Please tell me you're trolling. If there is one person more responsible for Bert's failure it's Kurt Anderson.

Bret.

Bret was deader than a mule's d--k before Anderson ever showed up.  He just didn't know it.

Davidr295

Quote from: wildhogman on December 08, 2017, 06:48:40 pm
If they are so good why did a fully healthy Auburn blow them out?  ND almost beat them, the saem Nortre dame that lost badly to Miami whom Clemson beat as well as beating a "fully healthy Aubbie"

Yep they are so bad that they made the playoff....

PorkRinds

Quote from: Davidr295 on December 08, 2017, 06:29:25 pm

Lol. Butt hurt? I'm laughing at you.

RideTillIDieHawg

Quote from: Dominicanhog on December 08, 2017, 06:33:04 pm
They look like half of America and 2/3 's of the south..

Exactly.

Davidr295

Quote from: PorkRinds on December 08, 2017, 07:03:40 pm
Lol. Butt hurt? I'm laughing at you.

Good your ignorance deserves a good chuckle

PorkRinds

mj4president

Quote from: onebadrubi on December 08, 2017, 06:44:28 pm
This is how I know you are a troll or for gaining attention/clicks

LOL, I don't own this site. I don't give a darn about attention or clicks.
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

If Anderson's hiring got Bret fired sooner rather than later, then Anderson is my friend.

longtimeHogfan

The offensive line chemisty should have been decided back in the summer and fall practice.  We were still experimenting with the alignment six games into the season.   This was a bad choice for CBB.
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

regi

No other position group,  had less production the last two seasons. Only the WR group,  had more 4 Star recruits,  than the OL. Now,  we didn't have AU,  Bama or Aggie OL talent,  but it is,  was not nearly as bad,  as some tried to make it out to be,  just to prop up the Coach.  He was a runner,  work out moniter,  and go for,  for the Bills OL Coach for a reason.  He sucked.  Snd between Burt's alcohol,  his bull analytics,  his fight against the spread,  and his love of unhealthy obese people,  we ended up with a terrible hire.

Mr. Porkleone

hamsam

Quote from: Davidr295 on December 08, 2017, 03:52:08 pm
We just fired a bunch of coaches with good resumes. Just because he is from Arkansas shouldn't give him a staff spot forever. Also I'm sure we will be ok without him getting the 2 or 3 Arkansas players each year good enough to play d1

Officially the biggest newb idiot post of the year.
"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008

Augustus

Quote from: FraggleHog on December 08, 2017, 01:24:13 pm
From what I've heard, all staff except the Equipment Manager and Trainer have been relieved of their duties.

Coach Morris & Barry Lunney Jr. visited a recruit's home last night (Sean Flanagan of Charleston, AR).

Tonight... Lunney Jr. was at the Junction City HS game, per announcers on 1037 the Buzz.

It would appear that at least Lunney Jr. is going to be retained, going forward.  Or... I really hope so.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: Augustus on December 08, 2017, 11:05:54 pm
Coach Morris & Barry Lunney Jr. visited a recruit's home last night (Sean Flanagan of Charleston, AR).

Tonight... Lunney Jr. was at the Junction City HS game, per announcers on 1037 the Buzz.

It would appear that at least Lunney Jr. is going to be retained, going forward.  Or... I really hope so.

Well retained atleast until the first signing period is over

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: The Kig on December 08, 2017, 03:54:35 pm
Agreed, but also surprisingly so.  With his ties to the NFL and early enthusiasm, I really expected that he was going to be a great addition.

There are bad coaches in the NFL just like there are at all levels.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

smb

Worst hire during BB's time here?  I'm thinking by far and helped hasten BB's demise.
Agreed
GeorgiaHOG

Pork Twain

Quote from: Davidr295 on December 08, 2017, 03:52:08 pm
We just fired a bunch of coaches with good resumes. Just because he is from Arkansas shouldn't give him a staff spot forever. Also I'm sure we will be ok without him getting the 2 or 3 Arkansas players each year good enough to play d1
He was literally one of the best positions coaches on our team and the only one with such deep Arkansas ties.  It is important to have one guy like that
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Dominicanhog

Quote from: longtimeHogfan on December 08, 2017, 07:51:22 pm
The offensive line chemisty should have been decided back in the summer and fall practice.  We were still experimenting with the alignment six games into the season.   This was a bad choice for CBB.

IMO, the worst part was, when we went back to Wallace/Gibson on the right side, we were better.. we knew that from last year.. looked liked keystone cops... but I think CBB was more the problem.

Davidr295

Quote from: Pork Twain on December 09, 2017, 06:59:33 am
He was literally one of the best positions coaches on our team and the only one with such deep Arkansas ties.  It is important to have one guy like that

#FakeNews. HH was going to be a hog no matter what. There are plenty of coaches with deep Arkansas ties you can hire but you really don't need one when there is only 3-4 Arkansas kids that are legit d1 every year. He has been on two staffs now, he has had his time; Morris shouldn't feel like he should have to retain him just because he is from Arkansas.

HawgnCorona

From all the tweets it seems as though he is cleaning house...I didnt see a tweet from Lunney, Jr. Perhaps he gets to stick around I hope.
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

texas tush hog

Quote from: rhog1 on December 08, 2017, 01:27:36 pm
I saw where Morris is out recruiting with Lunney. Hopefully that is a sign he is staying.

Hopefully not.

Oklahawg

Quote from: jdlew on December 08, 2017, 03:19:03 pm
I hated to lose Pittman but I think the line even under achieved under him...it all started when we could not get punch it in against Texas A&M...

Agreed.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: HawgnCorona on December 09, 2017, 09:03:01 am
From all the tweets it seems as though he is cleaning house...I didnt see a tweet from Lunney, Jr. Perhaps he gets to stick around I hope.

Retaining Lunney, since he is a key leader, could help Morris' transition.  Lunney could use his influence with players to garner a faster buy in to the new system and coaches.

It's a leadership strategy
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

duckman

Quote from: mj4president on December 08, 2017, 01:02:12 pm
Has he officially been let go? I know he didn't do well but maybe under better management he could flourish.

This ^^^^^^

Is how to troll.....

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: Davidr295 on December 08, 2017, 06:29:25 pm

It's "you're" as in "you are".  Quit being an embarrassment to Hogville.

Tejano Jawg

Agree. Anderson may have some coaching ability, but what he did NOT have hurt us this year. Our o-line issues may have been deeper that what a coach could remedy. But a better coach sure wouldn't hurt.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

elviscat

Anderson, was a terrible hire by BB. Our line got worst rather than better, fundamentals were a joke.

snoblind

Quote from: Davidr295 on December 08, 2017, 03:56:22 pm
Too bad your wrong about this.

You aren't very sharp, are you?  If you aren't capable of seeing the advantage that's on you not the rest of us.

Davidr295

Quote from: snoblind on December 09, 2017, 12:41:38 pm
You aren't very sharp, are you?  If you aren't capable of seeing the advantage that's on you not the rest of us.

Davidr295

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on December 09, 2017, 10:49:30 am
It's "you're" as in "you are".  Quit being an embarrassment to Hogville.

hawgmasta

Quote from: jackflash on December 08, 2017, 01:09:26 pm
Anderson for me got a bad deal here any offensive would've would have Wisconsin  offense doesn't work in SEC

Dang, please post more. Did you go to Delta's high school?

From Tusk Till Dawn

Quote from: regi on December 08, 2017, 07:51:30 pm
No other position group,  had less production the last two seasons. Only the WR group,  had more 4 Star recruits,  than the OL. Now,  we didn't have AU,  Bama or Aggie OL talent,  but it is,  was not nearly as bad,  as some tried to make it out to be,  just to prop up the Coach.  He was a runner,  work out moniter,  and go for,  for the Bills OL Coach for a reason.  He sucked.  Snd between Burt's alcohol,  his bull analytics,  his fight against the spread,  and his love of unhealthy obese people,  we ended up with a terrible hire.
That's alot to unpack, maybe you should get an iced tea and cool off...

The NewEra

Quote from: jdlew on December 08, 2017, 03:19:03 pm
I hated to lose Pittman but I think the line even under achieved under him...it all started when we could not get punch it in against Texas A&M...

I thought it started against Toledo, but I certainly could be wrong.  Maybe it even started the second Bielema had the O-Line featured on the cover of the program guide.

Tigaman

Quote from: The NewEra on December 09, 2017, 09:15:33 pm
I thought it started against Toledo, but I certainly could be wrong.  Maybe it even started the second Bielema had the O-Line featured on the cover of the program guide.

If I remember correctly, the O-Line didn't play very well during the first part of 2015. During this time they were bragging about the O-Line being the biggest in all of football. The O-Line did start playing better during the the second half of the season.

Pork Twain

Quote from: Davidr295 on December 09, 2017, 08:10:48 am
#FakeNews. HH was going to be a hog no matter what. There are plenty of coaches with deep Arkansas ties you can hire but you really don't need one when there is only 3-4 Arkansas kids that are legit d1 every year. He has been on two staffs now, he has had his time; Morris shouldn't feel like he should have to retain him just because he is from Arkansas.
Saying it is fake news, does not make it so
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

WorfHog

Quote from: Pork Twain on December 09, 2017, 10:13:14 pm
Saying it is fake news, does not make it so

But what about her emails.