Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thursday night football

Started by Hawghiggs, October 19, 2017, 06:06:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

longpig

Quote from: ricepig on October 19, 2017, 08:20:04 pm
Mike Irwin and the university's grass turf guy say no problem, but BP wanted turf, so we switched.

Isn't the turf due to be replaced soon?  I hope we go back to grass, football uniforms should be dirty end of the game.
Don't be scared, be smart.

factchecker

Quote from: longpig on October 19, 2017, 08:39:17 pm
Isn't the turf due to be replaced soon?  I hope we go back to grass, football uniforms should be dirty end of the game.

Turf will be replaced but it won't be grass.  It will have the new font.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

pigture perfect

ARKANSAS STATE for me. I love the way they play. They may not have the star numbers of the Hogs, but they don't quit and they know how to make halftime adjustments. I'm sorry if makes some of you mad, but to hear them called Jonesboro St. Aggravates me a bit. They would have a good shot at upsetting the Hogs.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

ipigsooie

That may be a stretch. They couldn't beat the dumpster fire known as Nebraska so I doubt they'd beat arkansas. Arkansas is bad. Really bad, but not Nebraska bad.

factchecker

Quote from: ipigsooie on October 19, 2017, 08:45:37 pm
That may be a stretch. They couldn't beat the dumpster fire known as Nebraska so I doubt they'd beat arkansas. Arkansas is bad. Really bad, but not Nebraska bad.

We have too many jonesboro state fans pretending to be hog fans on this board.  It happens when you have no connection to the major instate program.  You grasp for any t-shirt to make you feel better.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

East Clintwood

Quote from: factchecker on October 19, 2017, 08:47:29 pm
We have too many jonesboro state fans pretending to be hog fans on this board.  It happens when you have no connection to the major instate program.  You grasp for any t-shirt to make you feel better.

Not an A-State fan at all here.

I just enjoy watching good football.

A-State has it right now - UofA doesn't.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

factchecker

Quote from: East Clintwood on October 19, 2017, 09:14:53 pm
Not an A-State fan at all here.

I just enjoy watching good football.

A-State has it right now - UofA doesn't.

You see better football in the North Texas Junior College Athletic Conference than you do the sunbelt.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

bphi11ips

Quote from: factchecker on October 19, 2017, 09:25:18 pm
You see better football in the North Texas Junior College Athletic Conference than you do the sunbelt.

Quit being stupid or change your handle.  Fartsmeller would be good.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Memphis just came back from being down 17-0 at the half to win the game at Houston.

We can all envision a Bert lead team being down 17-0 at the half. What we can't envision is a Bert lead team coming back from that because it has never freaking happened. Teams are reflections of their coaches. Right now Arkansas is slow, sloppy, poor self confidence and underachieving.  They are Bert.

In contrast Memphis was calm cool collected knew that a game is 60 minutes not 30 and scored 42 points in a half.  Made adjustments and went to work.  If they are a reflection of their coach then that's the type of coach we need

Mike Norvell is bae.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

HawgPilot

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on October 19, 2017, 10:49:07 pm
Memphis just came back from being down 17-0 at the half to win the game at Houston.

We can all envision a Bert lead team being down 17-0 at the half. What we can't envision is a Bert lead team coming back from that because it has never freaking happened. Teams are reflections of their coaches. Right now Arkansas is slow, sloppy, poor self confidence and underachieving.  They are Bert.

In contrast Memphis was calm cool collected knew that a game is 60 minutes not 30 and scored 42 points in a half.  Made adjustments and went to work.  If they are a reflection of their coach then that's the type of coach we need

Mike Norvell is bae.

Sounds like a drunk to me

longpig

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on October 19, 2017, 10:49:07 pm

Mike Norvell is bae.

Yeh, he retired soon after getting  someone that wasn't fat to marry him.
Don't be scared, be smart.

onebadrubi

Quote from: factchecker on October 19, 2017, 09:25:18 pm

I agree. A state football is hard to watch for me, it's like watching MACtion

asuato

Meanwhile, ASU monkey stomps ULL 47-3.