Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

When does Baby B arrive?

Started by sowmonella, June 22, 2017, 03:07:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Mike Irwin

Supposedly the week of SEC Media Days. Arkansas is supposed to be on day one, Monday, July 10th. But if the baby comes that day or over the previous weekend Arkansas will be moved to Thursday.

rhames

Quote from: Mike Irwin on June 22, 2017, 04:03:49 pm
Supposedly the week of SEC Media Days. Arkansas is supposed to be on day one, Monday, July 10th. But if the baby comes that day or over the previous weekend Arkansas will be moved to Thursday.

Awesome of the sec to do that.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

sowmonella

I hope little B looks like his or her mom. Nothing personal to CBB. 8)
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.

Hoggish1

Quote from: rhames on June 22, 2017, 03:27:59 pm
Mid July i think

Let's give baby B a SEC Championship to celebrate that all important first year...!

Al Boarland

New kid and a critical season. Talk about a load.

FineAsSwine

Not sure why we would be keeping up with when the baby is due.
Hogs up! Covid down!

DLUXHOG

June 22, 2017, 08:42:09 pm #9 Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 09:48:42 pm by DLUXHOG
Quote from: hog13hog on June 22, 2017, 08:30:47 pm
lol then have at it!

https://registry.thebump.com/jennifer-bielema-july-2017/18820526?lt=RegistryProfile&st=SearchResults&ss=RegistryColumn&sp=TextLink

Well dude, a lot of folks think it's a pretty big deal as there is literally nothing left on their shower list that is needed that hasn't already been purchased....
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

PonderinHog

I'm thinking about getting him? a book...

;)

ricepig

Quote from: PonderinHog on June 22, 2017, 08:49:42 pm

;)

Obviously on your reading level..... 8)

PonderinHog

Quote from: ricepig on June 22, 2017, 09:07:51 pm
Obviously on your reading level..... 8)
Yeah, lots of pictures...

goodguytex

;)
They're having a girl, not a boy.

nchogg

Coach will be up late changing diapers. Good luck Coach.

Al Boarland

Quote from: nchogg on June 23, 2017, 06:26:14 am

True that.  He has to be thinking in the back of his mind that he can have peace of mind knowing he and his family are set for life even if things get rocky at the UofA.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: Al Boarland on June 22, 2017, 07:03:15 pm
I took this the wrong way and now theres a mental image I'll never be able to get rid of. Thanks  :P
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

hawganatic

They're rich and Jenn doesn't really seem like the homemaker type.  I"m sure they'll have a nanny to do all this for them.

gchamblee

Well it didn't take long for this thread to turn into a bash CBB thread.

RagingHawgOn

Quote from: gchamblee on June 23, 2017, 09:54:31 am
Well it didn't take long for this thread to turn into a bash CBB thread.

And so surprising...

FineAsSwine

Quote from: GirlHog on June 22, 2017, 08:16:19 pm
Because it's kind of a big deal.

Unless you know them personally,  it shouldn't be.
Hogs up! Covid down!

31to6

Quote from: Al Boarland on June 22, 2017, 07:03:15 pm
In sales one of the mantras is that you always hire salesmen with new babies:

1) They are motivated to work hard to earn more money.
2) After a few days they have no desire to be at home with the crying baby--but work is the only thing they don't feel guilty about doing to get out of the house!

Al Boarland

Quote from: 31to6 on June 23, 2017, 10:36:29 am
In sales one of the mantras is that you always hire salesmen with new babies:

1) They are motivated to work hard to earn more money.
2) After a few days they have no desire to be at home with the crying baby--but work is the only thing they don't feel guilty about doing to get out of the house!

In sales do you get a $15m golden parachute?

31to6

Quote from: Al Boarland on June 23, 2017, 11:07:31 am
haha.. good point...

not until you get to a VP level...

gchamblee

Im not sure why you have a problem with his buyout. It is not the reason he is still our coach, nor will it be a reason we can't fire him when the time comes. You seem to wade into every thread and use it as a platform to express your disgust, even when the thread is as innocent as someone asking when his baby is due. We get it, you are not happy. Can you please get up off the floor and stop screaming and kicking? It gets annoying.

ricepig

Depends on your field, and Bret isn't in sales.

nchogg

Quote from: hawganatic on June 23, 2017, 09:41:20 am
They're rich and Jenn doesn't really seem like the homemaker type.  I"m sure they'll have a nanny to do all this for them.
Don't underestimate Coach as a father. He is a hands on kind of man. And don't judge Jen, you have no idea what kind of mother she will be. I have seen many women that do what is best for their child and she will probably be a very good hands on mother and yes feed and change diapers.

sowmonella

I ask a simple question because I haven't seen anything on it in a while and like every other freaking thread the same group of negative idiots take over. Go the hell to a site that supports your friggin team.

Al Boarland

Quote from: gchamblee on June 23, 2017, 01:49:12 pm
Im not sure why you have a problem with his buyout. It is not the reason he is still our coach, nor will it be a reason we can't fire him when the time comes. You seem to wade into every thread and use it as a platform to express your disgust, even when the thread is as innocent as someone asking when his baby is due. We get it, you are not happy. Can you please get up off the floor and stop screaming and kicking? It gets annoying.
I don't have a problem with his buyout. Having a kid makes you view life through a different lens. Knowing that if you came up short you still have a large sum of money to provide for your family has to be a reassuring feeling.

DLUXHOG

Quote from: GirlHog on June 23, 2017, 08:10:36 pm
Since when do you have to know someone personally to be interested? Check every thread on here.
+100!

Großer Kriegschwein

Man. At least it's not twins.

I didn't sleep for the following two weeks. Then didn't sleep a full night for over a year.
This is my non-signature signature.

PorkRinds

Coach will do what most people with his kind of money do. Hire a nanny to be up that late changing diapers.

LRHawg

Quote from: PorkRinds on June 24, 2017, 10:03:22 am
Coach will do what most people with his kind of money do. Hire a nanny to be up that late changing diapers.

This or family. I owe my mother in law big. Yuuuge.

ThisTeetsTaken

Surely his wife will get up and change diapers herself.  She doesn't have a job of her own that I'm aware of. 
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

PorkRinds

June 24, 2017, 01:29:49 pm #34 Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 04:24:25 pm by PorkRinds
Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on June 24, 2017, 01:02:30 pm
Surely his wife will get up and change diapers herself.  She doesn't have a job of her own that I'm aware of.

If I could afford to pay someone to let my wife sleep at night I'd do it in a heartbeat. Fortunately she's a champion because I can't.

hawganatic

Some of you guys are acting like this is the first time a football coach has had a baby.  I'm sure he's got plenty of people he can talk too about time management and splitting up between his job and his family.  He's also got plenty of money to hire whoever he needs to help out.

nchogg

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on June 24, 2017, 04:28:09 am
Man. At least it's not twins.

I didn't sleep for the following two weeks. Then didn't sleep a full night for over a year.
I hope you are rested now.

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: PorkRinds on June 24, 2017, 01:29:49 pm
If I could afford to pay someone to let my wife sleep at night I'd do it in a heartbeat. Foruntstly sjes a champion because I can't.
We wouldn't want a stranger acting as mother to our kids. I know some people are different though.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

PorkRinds

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on June 24, 2017, 03:49:50 pm
We wouldn't want a stranger acting as mother to our kids. I know some people are different though.

So you've never had to put your kids in a day care? That must be nice.

Iwastherein1969

EXACTLY THIS ^^!!  If Bret doesn't hire a night sitter with the money he's being paid, he needs to be fired on the spot for lack of intelligence.
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: hawganatic on June 24, 2017, 01:53:20 pm
Some of you guys are acting like this is the first time a football coach has had a baby.  I'm sure he's got plenty of people he can talk too about time management and splitting up between his job and his family.  He's also got plenty of money to hire whoever he needs to help out.

Hogs up! Covid down!

Pigsknuckles

Jen tweeted this at the end of May. Said she was 6 weeks out. Gorgeous. Looking forward to the new arrival. Haven't heard a name yet.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Dirty

;)

Just get a copy from Nutt!

DLUXHOG

Tejano Jawg

I'm surprised one of you guys hasn't volunteered to be the mid-wife.   :P
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Pigsknuckles

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on June 30, 2017, 11:47:50 pm
I'm surprised one of you guys hasn't volunteered to be the mid-wife.   :P

Not me. Would probably fumble. I hope they treat the delivery room like an onside kick, and make sure they have their best ball handlers in the room. :)
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"