Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Proud.

Started by hogz4, October 18, 2009, 12:12:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogz4

After rewatching the game this morning I realized one thing. We went toe to toe with the #1 team in the country and came within 3 points of a win. Three weeks ago we were calling for coaches heads, now we believe we can play with anyone. I'm not sure if we will win next week or not, but I have complete faith in our coaches. Petrino will have them ready. A writer on college football news said this team will be scary good when things come together. He's right. Forget the missed opportunities but never forget the heart they showed. Now go beat the HELL out of Ole Miss!!!

Hog Milanese

I'm proud too, but I've learned that in order for us to win big games we can't win them close. We will NEVER get the benefit of a "close" win in the SEC. Period. We must dominate.

Beaverfever

I'm proud of our players to.  There are so many players to be excited about and almost all of them are freshmen/soph/jrs.  Really, since when is Ramon Broadway good at football?  Since when is Jake Bequette an All SEC kind of player.  Since when is Greg Childs one of the best receivers in the SEC.  The list goes on. 

usnavyhogfan

damn proud. this team had fire in the gut. i think they steamroll opponents from here on out. i would not want to be on the recieving end of thier wrath
The dream is free, the journey is not.