Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

All-world Vol fan melt down

Started by tkclark, October 04, 2015, 01:15:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

tkclark

This was posted on Tigerdroppings and I thought it was epic plus I totally get where this guy is coming from as a fan.  Felt this way after the Aggie game.  Read below and let the bitterness wash over you.  :D

frick this team, frick our dumbass fricking offense that can't throw a pass, frick our oline which left us incapable of moving the damn ball, frick our defense that AC is still danged running on, frick our secondary for leaving guys wide the frick open, frick fat arse Bert, frick his dirty slut bitch wife, frick losing to ** arse danged Arky, frick 7000 calorie arse o linemen, frick the stupid arse refs that wouldn't call a PI on an Arky db if he murdered a WR, frick the game of football, frick any delusional chance of being relevant anytime in the near future, frick the fact that we'll be lucky to make a bowl again, frick Florida for having an inferior roster but being worth a shite because of having a competent danged coach, frick piece of shite Alabama for looking like a fricking title contender, frick the fact that I grew up in Knoxville and this bull shite is ingrained in my fricking orange blood that I want to splatter all over my fricking floor right now, and mostly just frick LYLE ALLEN BUTCH danged JONES AND HIS ** arse "best coaching staff in the nation". And preemptive congrats to UGA. Richt can't possibly out-Jones Jones. If we couldn't buck the trend against ** arse Arky, we aren't bucking the trend this entire fricking season.

ronmahony

"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

hawgmasta

Taking a bath in the warm bitterness with an added cup of bitterness bath salts.

redeye

I think he was copying my post from last week.   :)

Hey Super

That was me right after the toldeo game
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

tkclark

I have been this guy twice this yr.  Aggie and Toledo. Just glad it's not us Hog fans this time.

goodguytex

That sentiment, which was popular around here  the last few weeks, was exactly why I was staying away from MMQB since we beat UTEP.

Albert Einswine

I've been hit hard over a lifetime of tough Razorback losses, I've been shredded by heartbreak and depression about hopes and dreams shattered, I've been laid low for a couple of weeks over hard losses, but I've never acted out that kind of idiocy.

I've been down and angry, but never sacrificed my dignity over it.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

ronmahony

Quote from: Albert Einswine on October 04, 2015, 03:16:20 am
I've been hit hard over a lifetime of tough Razorback losses, I've been shredded by heartbreak and depression about hopes and dreams shattered, I've been laid low for a couple of weeks over hard losses, but I've never acted out that kind of idiocy.

I've been down and angry, but never sacrificed my dignity over it.

There you go. I admit I have felt kind of like that a few times, but I wouldn't have posted it on here. Not saying I always do, but I try to remember these players are really still kids that might read some of this stuff. Also after the last couple of years and what my wife went through, I finally started realizing it is just a game after all. Took me about fifty years to realize that, but I am getting there. I will admit though, I was driving back to Mt. Home from Ozark, so I had to listen to the first half, after the opening return, plus the TD on their first possession, I almost ripped the stero out of the dash and through it out the window!
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

BigSexyHog

Think we all know what he is going through.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

sickboy