Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Do yourself a favor

Started by Dirttrackhog, October 04, 2015, 12:08:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirttrackhog

I know Im speaking to a small few that still hate, but enjoy the win!  SEC road win is always HUGE!  Couple bad play calls, but still won. AC with a great game and RWIII filling huge shoes nicely. Be happy and optimistic, the players after the win obviously got over the hump and know they are good enough to get the job done any Saturday.  Props to the coaches for keeping their spirits up!

howie76

goodguytex

We still have a lot of football left to play. We still can get bowl eligible. We all should enjoy the win...  the hogs can't enjoy it like we can. They have their biggest game of the year to start getting ready for. Its,David vs Goliath next week. Hopefully we take bama down.

aar0n

Quote from: goodguytex on October 04, 2015, 12:15:46 am
We still have a lot of football left to play. We still can get bowl eligible. We all should enjoy the win...  the hogs can't enjoy it like we can. They have their biggest game of the year to start getting ready for. Its,David vs Goliath next week. Hopefully we take bama down.

As crazy as it sounds, if there's any time we can do it - it's now.  Our team stacks up really well against them, and we should be able to defend their strongest point on offense, which is their run game.  We held Hurd to 1 yard in the second half tonight, and he's pretty damn good.  We need to just go in, play OUR game, and don't let the situation get over our heads and we can come away with a win.  It won't be easy and it won't be likely, but I think our offense is slightly better than theirs right now and we 100% CAN do it.  We're slowly eliminating big, game changing mistakes - next week we need to be perfect and we can slay Goliath.   

i_lovemyhogs

I believe it highly unlikely. But possible.  The Stars will have to align, play perfect game with no penalties.  Clock mgmt scenarios must be practiced over and over as well as bama game footage. I wonder how far back we look in Kirbys tenure for game footage.

I would LOVE nothing more than to beat bama. But I'm realistic and must prepare myself emotionally. :) I'm a chick, I can say that

sickboy