Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I love beating Tennessee

Started by titsonboar, October 03, 2015, 09:42:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

titsonboar

Some family in Tennessee. I'm a happy Razorback tonight. Let's start a winning streak now.

rupert

going to be a fun week for us hog fans that live here in Tennessee---listening to the Tennessee post game show now...complimentary

WMHawgfan

Same here, my workplace is swarming with UT fans wearing orange every Friday. Will be nice to go in Monday in my hog shirt

Dionysos25

Living in TN.... This. Is my favorite week. Going to bathe in it.
"Once again we've hit philosophical bedrock with the shovel of a stupid question."

HogAlum99

Quote from: titsonboar on October 03, 2015, 09:42:45 pm
Some family in Tennessee. I'm a happy Razorback tonight. Let's start a winning streak now.

Me too! Even though my family that lives over there hates UT, it's still nice to beat em! I still will never forgive them for the treatment I got after the '98 game leaving Neyland!

Ironhawg

My favorite image of the night was the shot of Vol fans leaving early with heads hung low.

micali

Quote from: HogAlum99 on October 03, 2015, 10:00:16 pm
Me too! Even though my family that lives over there hates UT, it's still nice to beat em! I still will never forgive them for the treatment I got after the '98 game leaving Neyland!
Do tell.

Music City Razorback

Quote from: HogAlum99 on October 03, 2015, 10:00:16 pm
Yes, living in TN, this week will be great.  I had a TN fan this week remind me about that '98 game.  Vol fans have no class, win or lose.
"Sure. I'm proud to be an American."
-Cincinnati Reds rookie pitcher Steve Foster, asked by a Canadian customs agent if he had anything to declare.

Cavehog

We beat Tennessee in old Rocky Top and Texas get's humiliated by the Frogs?  I think I'll have another beer!
If you never streaked down Sorority Row, caught the Bud Man twice in one night, or threw a pitcher of beer under the table when ABC came into the Hog Trough . . . you're just a wannabe.

titsonboar

Orange you glad we ain't Texass Or Tenny

sickboy

Tennessee is my favorite team to hate in the SEC. Though, I admit it's hard to hate them lately with how bad they suck.