Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bowl? So your saying there's a chance!

Started by RedSkiesAtNightHog, October 03, 2015, 09:38:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RedSkiesAtNightHog

jry04

Without a doubt a chance. Should beat Auburn and Missouri. MSU and LSU will be toss ups, in my opinion. LSU doesnt' have a QB, and MSU only has a QB.

LSU struggled with Eastern Michigan today, and Brandon Harris was 4/15 for 80 yards and an INT.

Danny J

Possible...sure looks a little more doable after this game. Would feel much better about our chances had BA hit HH in the endzone. I think right now that is the only thing holding him back. He just needs something like that to happen and I think we could then disrupt some teams chances in the west.

racinghog

Do we still play LSU after they play BAMA?

Hawghiggs

RedSkiesAtNightHog

Arkansas also has a great chance to beat Auburn at home after an open date!

sickboy

Quote from: RedSkiesAtNightHog on October 03, 2015, 10:49:16 pm
Arkansas also has a great chance to beat Auburn at home after an open date!

I think we beat Auburn.

goodguytex

The easiest path I see goes as follows: we just got win #2. We compete against Alabama, but lose. We play Auburn, get win #3. Then we beat UTMartin to get #4. Ole Miss we barely win for #5, we get cheated by bogus call at LSU, get loss number 5, then we reel off wins #6 and #7 against Mississippi and Missouri at home for a 7 win season... one more win than last year.........progress. from year 2 to year 3. Then we go into year 4 hoping for more. And I'm probably completely wrong.

sickboy

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: goodguytex on October 04, 2015, 04:01:14 am
The easiest path I see goes as follows: we just got win #2. We compete against Alabama, but lose. We play Auburn, get win #3. Then we beat UTMartin to get #4. Ole Miss we barely win for #5, we get cheated by bogus call at LSU, get loss number 5, then we reel off wins #6 and #7 against Mississippi and Missouri at home for a 7 win season... one more win than last year.........progress. from year 2 to year 3. Then we go into year 4 hoping for more. And I'm probably completely wrong.

Yes you're right on... About being wrong! ;)

I'm telling y'all I think we KILL BAMA next week and lose out, because that "MAKES SENSE" with everything else this season... 
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

O Shucky

I'll just confess first, that I thought we would finish 9-3 (losing to Alabama, Ole Miss, & LSU - all road games against good defenses), but since we found ways to lose to Toledo (still hurts to type that), Tech, and A&M, in my opinion we finish 6-6, and head to Birmingham. Fortunately, Auburn, Mississippi St., and Missouri aren't very good and all come to Fayetteville.

My only frustration is it took us three games to find our offensive identity when the whole nation already knew what it was.

RedSkiesAtNightHog

Quote from: O Shucky on October 04, 2015, 07:24:04 am
I'll just confess first, that I thought we would finish 9-3 (losing to Alabama, Ole Miss, & LSU - all road games against good defenses), but since we found ways to lose to Toledo (still hurts to type that), Tech, and A&M, in my opinion we finish 6-6, and head to Birmingham. Fortunately, Auburn, Mississippi St., and Missouri aren't very good and all come to Fayetteville.

My only frustration is it took us three games to find our offensive identity when the whole nation already knew what it was.

I also predicted 9-3 before Jonathan Williams got hurt.  Considering all the injuries and the self inflicted losses this team has already suffered, I will be very happy if Arkansas can scratch and claw to a 6-6 season.  Arkansas would be a very good 6-6 team and once again would probably have a very favorable Bowl match up. 

Hogfaniam

"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"