Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Game Thread........Final Arkansas 24.........Tennessee 20

Started by Cinco de Hogo, October 03, 2015, 05:42:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cinco de Hogo

just wanted ya'll to know I won't be on it...but then I never I'm, to much negative stuff and besides I'd much rather pay attention to the game.

aaronpjones21

Marc Curles crew has the game tonight. So, we're already off to a bad start.

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Razorbacks#1

Looking like BU and TT setting up to go long
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

By the way, where is the Game Thread?
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Hog N Bama

Is our game starting on an alternate channel? I hope not! Messes up my recording >:(

elkhog

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on October 03, 2015, 05:45:19 pm
Looking like BU and TT setting up to go long

Yep.  Another Saturday of missing the 1st quarter of the game.  I don't see it playing anywhere else but online.
GO HOGS!!!

Athog

Quote from: Hog N Bama on October 03, 2015, 06:01:33 pm
Is our game starting on an alternate channel? I hope not! Messes up my recording >:(
[
Well you will just miss about a quarter!!

judgeroyswine

Overcoming the gloom, despair, and agony of Hog fandom since 1961.

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: elkhog on October 03, 2015, 06:02:41 pm
Yep.  Another Saturday of missing the 1st quarter of the game.  I don't see it playing anywhere else but online.
I can't even find at espn3

THUNDER!

goodguytex

I'm not at home, but normally if a game goes over ESPN will show the game on an Sec network alternate channel.

Laughing Hog

The BU - TT game is 63-35 do they really need to show the end of this game. It's messing up my recording.
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

PORKULATOR

This just in, Razorbacks TEs issued 2 penalties leaving the locker room.

Wps
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

julie

Quote from: Laughing Hog on October 03, 2015, 06:05:47 pm
The BU - TT game is 63-35 do they really need to show the end of this game. It's messing up my recording.

Exactly.  This game is over.

julie

Quote from: PORKULATOR on October 03, 2015, 06:05:58 pm
This just in, Razorbacks TEs issued 2 penalties leaving the locker room.

Wps

You know, that's almost believable.

GatorHog

hoglady

I can't find the game thread and this Ohio St. game is taking FOREVER. / looks like no SEC Alt. so I guess I'll go to try find on ESPN3.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Hog N Bama

Ugly Uncle

come on Hogs.  Need this win today.
Retired Radio Host

julie

GatorHog

Update: airing on SECN

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Laughing Hog

Quote from: GatorHog on October 03, 2015, 06:07:20 pm
Kick at 7:10

It's 7.08 et with 4.18 left on the clock = we miss the 1st 1/2 of the 1st 1/4. But hey, Taco tech may make the 30 points and make it a game.
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

GatorHog

pigbacon

air

Laughing Hog

Bowfishinghogfan

SEC network for Comcast infinity

elkhog

Quote from: judgeroyswine on October 03, 2015, 06:05:07 pm
Game thread?

Game?  What game?  I can't even find it on ESPN3
GO HOGS!!!

GatorHog

Kickoff, returned.

UT: 7
Hogs: 0

Razorbacks#1

Tenner runs the opening KO back for a TD

THUNDER!

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

air

well there goes a bad start right off the bat.

Bowfishinghogfan

AYSM. 96 yard return. And here it goes

PonderinHog

Laughing Hog

Well maybe a longer delay would have been better.

hoglady

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on October 03, 2015, 06:09:27 pm
Starting on SEC now

Thanks - I turned it on just in time to see the Tenn. touchdown.
Ugh!!!
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

wachhog

zane

RIP LSUfan

air

Why can't we kick it out of the end zone like other teams.

alohawg

Looks like Burt has 'em ready.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

ICEman

We opened with a Bang!
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Hogz87

Aaaaaand that's ballgame.  Give the desperate home team all the momentum and then some and we're down 7-0 12 seconds into the game.

elkhog

Quote from: pigbacon on October 03, 2015, 06:10:27 pm
SECN

Thanks.  Just found it.  And we are already behind.  :(
GO HOGS!!!

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

jsfore

We have to be the only team in America that can't kick the damn ball into the damn end zone....Jesus

Bebop

TNhawgfan

so glad i sold all my tickets. we stand no chance
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Poker_hog

Is it the 4th quarter already?
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

elkhog

Quote from: Hogz87 on October 03, 2015, 06:12:24 pm
Aaaaaand that's ballgame.  Give the desperate home team all the momentum and then some and we're down 7-0 12 seconds into the game.

I just tuned it.  What happened?
GO HOGS!!!