Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What are some things you absolutely expect to happen tonight?

Started by Biggus Piggus, October 03, 2015, 08:18:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

carolinahogger

Quote from: regi on October 03, 2015, 09:13:11 am
I expect Arkansas to look like the better team for most of the night, but we once again put BA in a late close game where the QB has to lead and make plays. I also expect for BA to come up short yet again, in only his 30th start.

Patience.  Just give him time.

jgphillips3

W_KY_Hog

Hogfaniam

"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

RazorbackRon

Everyone is someone else's weirdo

This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER...it is my responsibility to enforce all the laws that haven't been passed yet.

alohawg

Quote from: RazorbackRon on October 03, 2015, 12:44:49 pm
heavy rain ...right now 100% chance

Definitely gonna see some turnovers, passes off wr chest in the air etc.... . Hope hogs are the beneficiaries.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

threeNout

1. play hard

2. Build on last week's FB set, straight ahead, smash mouth running.

3. Once AC approaches 100 yards, expect the graphic of how much Ark's OL weighs as compared to ALL of football to  be put on the screen.

4. turnovers, at least one from each team, maybe 3 or 4 total.

5. Hogs win.

CareBear

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on October 03, 2015, 08:18:46 am
I'll start with this:

Arkansas will get at least 10 penalties but won't commit as many as are called.
Rocky Top gets played a few times...

JaketheSnake

One team will come out flat and the other will build a two+ TD lead before halftime.

TexArkHogFan

Quote from: JaketheSnake on October 03, 2015, 01:03:41 pm
One team will come out flat and the other will build a two+ TD lead before halftime.

Tennessee will have the lead at halftime and Hog fans will say "we've got this". 
There are all kinds of Lions, Tigers and Bears in college football.  But there is only one Razorback.  Beware the Tusks!!! They are coming

reddogjcss

Hate to say it but We loss another close game. Hope I'm wrong

rzrbk4life

Multiple camera shots of CBB on the sideline looking dazed and confused
Let's call those hogs!!!!

Spikes

Hogville will have a topic started about how bad the ref were and they are targeting Skipper.  Skipper never holds or gets beat 👀
You only have one life, so you better enjoy it!

razorbackkid

I expect to be in a "carefree" zone mentally.  My medical plant is nearing maturity.  :)
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

MuskogeeHogFan

In this spirit of this thread, I expect Hog fans to find something to be critical or negative about even if the Hogs win.
Go Hogs Go!

Hogsfan1981

I expect a lot of penalties and then to see the camera go to the side line and no coach is yelling or even looks upset.

I do not care about the whole I love/I miss/I hate Petrino stuff.

But when someone messed up...he would always be the first to greet them on the sideline...and I would always think "Well, they at least won't do that @#$% again."

I do miss that.

razorbackkid

Quote from: Hogsfan1981 on October 03, 2015, 02:05:26 pm
I expect a lot of penalties and then to see the camera go to the side line and no coach is yelling or even looks upset.

I do not care about the whole I love/I miss/I hate Petrino stuff.

But when someone messed up...he would always be the first to greet them on the sideline...and I would always think "Well, they at least won't do that @#$% again."

I do miss that.

Definitely added to the entertainment value while watching the game.  Would love to see Coach B. get into a ref's azz from time to time.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

razorbackkid

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on October 03, 2015, 02:00:57 pm
In this spirit of this thread, I expect Hog fans to find something to be critical or negative about even if the Hogs win.

As a long time member of this board, I'd rather read the moaning and groaning of how we won, than the moaning and groaning about the way(s) we are currently losing.

However, your point is well taken and, unfortunately, most likely correct.

PossumFan

An Arkansas O-lineman will commit a couple of penalties that cost the Hogs scoring opportunities, or actual scores, but BA will get the blame.

Pig In The City

tusksincolorado

Quote from: rzrbk4life on October 03, 2015, 01:28:26 pm
Multiple camera shots of CBB on the sideline looking dazed and confused

He has the "Nuttless Syndrome"!
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

Auburn

Idahog

Close in the 4th and I will be holding out hope we finally win a close one.  TN is a team that chokes as bad as AR lately, so 4th quarter is no guarantee of anything.
Quote from: Pork Twain on February 11, 2015, 07:11:54 am
Let me explain how this works...  If I have four really good meals in a row, I am thankful for that and I do not withhold my thanks for fear that the next meal might suck.

Professor Psychosis

Quote from: threeNout on October 03, 2015, 12:49:01 pm
3. Once AC approaches 100 yards, expect the graphic of how much Ark's OL weighs as compared to ALL of football to  be put on the screen.

Heck, they'll probably do that as our offense huddles for the first play from scrimmage.

Smokehouse

QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

hog911

HOGGISHABOUTAR

Quote from: tusksincolorado on October 03, 2015, 09:49:44 am
A sea of hunter orange rain ponchos....and very few teeth!
You win most accurate post! We spent a few days in Gatlinburg this summer. We came away very discouraged about our race of people after being stuck at stop lights downtown a few times, and witnessing the toothless, extremely obese, ugly rednecks crossing the street in front of us. It was strange and awkward, and then we realized "we`re just down the road from Knoxville" that's got to be it! Hahahahahahahaha We may go back again to enjoy the Smokies, but we`re going to close our eyes when we go through Gatlinburg.

wildhogman

I expect everyone in this thread to be posting in the game thread. Half posting negative things about CBB or his style. and the other half pumping sunshine even as they drink the spiked koolaide.  Think I'll spike my koolaide with JD  JB or one of those J's

bigbadhog

I expect BB will look confused on the sideline and for me to say at least 10 times that I still can't understand why long hired him...
Thanks for the WINS Coach Petrino!

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: bigbadhog on October 03, 2015, 03:48:29 pm
I expect BB will look confused on the sideline and for me to say at least 10 times that I still can't understand why long hired him...

Quote from: Hoggiedawg on October 03, 2015, 03:50:34 pm
1-4

Maybe you two need to find other teams to root for, oh wait...you apparently already have.
Go Hogs Go!

IntegrityHog

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on October 03, 2015, 03:52:41 pm
Maybe you two need to find other teams to root for, oh wait...you apparently already have.

You tell him Muskogee!  Shame on these fair-weather fans

Pig Worshipper

Arkansas will have a lead in the fourth quarter, play not to lose and end up losing.

We can beat the Vols if we don't get too conservative with our play calling on offense.

BassinHawg

"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

Overtheroadtruckdriver

East Clintwood

Quote from: HOGGISHABOUTAR on October 03, 2015, 03:38:55 pm
You win most accurate post! We spent a few days in Gatlinburg this summer. We came away very discouraged about our race of people after being stuck at stop lights downtown a few times, and witnessing the toothless, extremely obese, ugly rednecks crossing the street in front of us. It was strange and awkward, and then we realized "we`re just down the road from Knoxville" that's got to be it! Hahahahahahahaha We may go back again to enjoy the Smokies, but we`re going to close our eyes when we go through Gatlinburg.

Don't get upset with them, they're just trying to find The Walmart.

Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

Hawghiggs

We will dominate in this win. Making everyone crazy about the Toledo loss.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

I expect the ball to squirt out hands like it's going out of style (it ain't), I expect at least two or three weird things to happen on special teams (dropped by holder on field goal or extra point, blocked punt or bumbled something or other, maybe a fake punt, a long run back (if we do it I almost guarantee a block in the back will bring it all the way back), a dropped near interception or two, and some strange play that will make all the highlight reels.

I also expect us to win by 14...or to lose by 3 in a a heartbreaker.  If the latter happens I expect turned over police cars on fire, looting, and complete chaos in mmqb with lanny having to deputize a bunch of us to help keep order and keep the site from going up in flames.

radar

Jeff Long will manage to get some tv time as chairman of the play off committee.

HogWall Jackson

ScotchHog

Has anyone reported in from Knoxville?
I've been watching the radar all day.  If Accuweather is to be believed, the game will be played under water.  I'm not sure our Scuba department is as advanced as Tenner's. 
Always waiting

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

pigture perfect

Typical SEC Officiating and lack of execution on offense, as well as giving up just enough big plays to lose by 4-7 points.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

PigTimePlayer

That something will happen to cause Eddie in Clarksville to call Bo's show on Monday and say "unasseptible" at least 27 times.
Advice for reading posts on Hogville:  Think about how stupid the average person is.  Then, remember that half of the people are more stupid than that.  So relax and take it easy on 'em.

Razorbacks - Titans - Whoever Plays the Cowboys

usnavyhogfan

Marc Curles is the ref. I expect many questionable calls against the hogs and a few blatantly wrong ball spots resulting in Tennessee first downs.
The dream is free, the journey is not.

PORKULATOR

Quote from: BigSexyHog on October 03, 2015, 08:57:14 am
We will look like a legit football team at times and at other times look like we ride the short yellow bus to school at other times
haaaaa.! Hahahaha rotflmao
At other times!
Bless your heart.... And your slander

Wps
NY
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

ChicoHog

We won't see the first 10-15 minutes of the game because of these darn spread offenses taking games too long on ESPN2 and ESPN news.

LSU/EMU is on ESPNU at 4.  ESPN news has ECU/SMU and just started Q4 so it will not be over by 4.  ESPN2 has Baylor/TT and it just got into Q4 and it will not be over by 4. Looks like we will need to tune into watch ESPN for the first 15 minutes at least.