Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What are some things you absolutely expect to happen tonight?

Started by Biggus Piggus, October 03, 2015, 08:18:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

threeNout

Looking at the radar, I expect to see periods of light to no rain for most of the first half, with heavier stuff and potential lightning arriving around half time, then pretty heavy ran until 10 or 11 PM central time.

hopefully Neyland will avoid lightning, maybe the worst will be around or during halftime if it happens.

LZH

elksnort

lrcentral

Some choking going on in the 4th Q. I hope that it is Tenner this time.

pigture perfect

I expect I'll switch to Rizzoli and Isles reruns soon.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

cmiller01

Uberanubis

Quote from: East TN HAWG on January 31, 2015, 11:37:05 am
I think it's a common event whether it is in AR or around the world where a group of Hog fans get together.  I've seen it in TN, TX, LA and in Germany.  Being a Razorback is like being in a brotherhood.  When the brotherhood meet, they call the Hogs.

cypert2

Quote from: Mao Tse-tusk on October 03, 2015, 11:31:43 am
We will hear how we have the biggest offensive line in football at least 4 times during the broadcast.

We have a winner!
Swinging on the two and the four.

ICEman

Any roll-out pass attempt by BA will be heaved way out of bounds.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: OTR on October 03, 2015, 04:22:40 pm
I expect the ball to squirt out hands like it's going out of style (it ain't), I expect at least two or three weird things to happen on special teams (dropped by holder on field goal or extra point, blocked punt or bumbled something or other, maybe a fake punt, a long run back (if we do it I almost guarantee a block in the back will bring it all the way back), a dropped near interception or two, and some strange play that will make all the highlight reels.

I also expect us to win by 14...or to lose by 3 in a a heartbreaker.  If the latter happens I expect turned over police cars on fire, looting, and complete chaos in mmqb with lanny having to deputize a bunch of us to help keep order and keep the site from going up in flames.

Hate to say I told you so but I told you so.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Quote from: DoubleReedHawgCaller on October 03, 2015, 10:29:17 am
I expect tevin beanum to have a coming out party.
Don't know that he had a coming out party, but he had a pretty decent game.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

LZH

Well I was sure wrong about the crowd....they had a great turnout.

Makes the win even more fun.

Nuttcracker, Sweet!

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on October 03, 2015, 08:18:46 am
I'll start with this:

Arkansas will get at least 10 penalties but won't commit as many as are called.

We got off to a bad start in that regard as soon as we saw Marc Curles's face, then the no call on the block in the back on the opening kickoff when Tenner should have had 1st and 10 inside their own 15.

I would have agreed with this pre-game prediction, delighted we were wrong...

as ugly as the clock management was in the late 1st half and the failure to apply the KO punch, it's a win.

I was pleased with the 2nd half defense and the run game blocking for the most part.

Some guys who had been having, shall we say, ahem, problems blocking in space had some good ones tonight.
Making fun of Hootie since 2003

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

sickboy

I think we get a field goal blocked, AC runs for two tds, Morgan gets hurt, but toughs it out and goes over 100 yards again... Annmnnnnnd we score 24 points to win.

Biggus Piggus

Arkansas completing only 11 passes, five of those to Drew Morgan = surprise.

Two 50+ yard passes (Morgan, Henry) and one 33-yard TD to Dominique Reed = major surprise.

Collins and Williams both reaching 100-yard mark = seemed plausible before the game, except that no Bielema team had ever had two 100-yard rushers in an SEC game.

Lack of penalties = referees' decision. They had plenty of opportunities. Must have been cold, wet and ready to get out of there. I'm also glad my "reverse psychology" prediction worked so well, regardless of whether Arkansas really did reduce how often it held.
[CENSORED]!

Chief Mac

"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!