Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What are some things you absolutely expect to happen tonight?

Started by Biggus Piggus, October 03, 2015, 08:18:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Piggus

I'll start with this:

Arkansas will get at least 10 penalties but won't commit as many as are called.
[CENSORED]!

Razorfox

I expect it to rain.  Outside of that, I too scare to make a prediction. 

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on October 03, 2015, 08:18:46 am
I'll start with this:

Our TE's will catch more passes than they have in previous games and we will run the ball 45 or more times.
Go Hogs Go!

jkstock04

We will find ourselves trying to win the game late in the 4th quarter....coming from behind by a small margin.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Poker_hog

By the 4th quarter there'll be more empty seats than filled.
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

dffhogs

Biggus Piggus

Both Razorback and Vol fans will say they don't see how their team can win this game.

After the game, the loser will say their team never should have lost this game.
[CENSORED]!

Oliver

We will get beat at least three times by Tennessee throwing over our coverage.

We won't attempt any throws over Tennessee's coverage in the 4th Qtr if the game is anywhere near close

NorthDallas40

The game will be decided by a turnover returned for a touchdown.

BPsTheMan

I will text my Vol buddy in Knoxville, and he will text back 629 times and not stop texting until Monday

Nevermind - I won't text him

Capt. Hamm

Capt. Hamm

Quote from: Poker_hog on October 03, 2015, 08:28:33 am
Because of the beat down we are giving them.

BigSexyHog

We will look like a legit football team at times and at other times look like we ride the short yellow bus to school at other times
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Danny J

I expect the game to be a slow plodding game. I expect it to be low scoring. I expect it to be a 3pt game one way or another.

Pig In The City

I expect we will fold in the second half like we have done every game. Failure to recognize and make game time adjustments appears to be an issue with our head coach. I'm hoping Enos is better. We continue to try and beat teams straight up without exploiting weaknesses IMHO.

LZH

Quote from: Poker_hog on October 03, 2015, 08:28:33 am

Ha, it may be that way at kickoff.  From what I gather, a lot of folks around Knoxville are less than pleased about their season so far, not unlike we are.

Sir Oinksalot

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on October 03, 2015, 08:32:27 am
Both Razorback and Vol fans will say they don't see how their team can win this game.

...haha, good one!
Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

regi

I expect Arkansas to look like the better team for most of the night, but we once again put BA in a late close game where the QB has to lead and make plays. I also expect for BA to come up short yet again, in only his 30th start.

lakecityhog

Turnovers!
Wet ball wet field wet players
Not a good combination

staffhog

There will be at least one new fan who had no qualms with "Rocky Top" come away hating it.

60 Minutes of Hell

I've got a gut feeling that Mr. Skipper's gonna get a chance to play rough tonight.
What a fool I used to be.

LZH

Quote from: staffhog on October 03, 2015, 09:17:46 am
There will be at least one new fan who had no qualms with "Rocky Top" come away hating it.

Ain't THAT the damn truth!

tusksincolorado

A sea of hunter orange rain ponchos....and very few teeth!
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

Andrew Hogfan

I expect to get mad ass hell every time its 3rd and a mile and Dobbs runs for a first down.... More than once
WPS!!!

GlassofSwine

razorbackkid

I expect the halftime interviews of both coaches to be "near erotic".
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

BadHog

I will be singing Rocky Top in my dreams tonight.

Oh and we will struggle in the red zone.
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

Spikes

Quote from: Capt. Hamm on October 03, 2015, 08:53:50 am
Arkansas will dominate both lines of scrimage.

UT had a pretty impressive front 7. The Hogs wont Dominate their Dline. Biggest concern IMHO. They are big and fast
You only have one life, so you better enjoy it!

LZH

Hogarusa

I'll ride the wave where it takes me

870hogfan

NMMIHog

Watch an SEC game. Have pizza with the family. Make sure my mom doesn't destroy her television.

aredwolfrazorback

Quote from: BigSexyHog on October 03, 2015, 08:57:14 am
We will look like a legit football team at times and at other times look like we ride the short yellow bus to school at other times

what about the other, other times?
With all the beers and all the cheers, I'm a hog fan for the rest of my years.

UA 2010
ASU 2008

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

spiritof92

Game will be called early due to the field being under 3 feet of water.

Razorfox

Quote from: DoubleReedHawgCaller on October 03, 2015, 10:29:17 am
I expect tevin beanum to have a coming out party.

According to Michael Sam, that didn't go well for his NFL career.  :)

hogpc

I hate that I expect this, but, to honestly answer the question here is what I expect based on our performance thus far in the season:

1.  I expect that we will commit at least 10 penalties, and have numerous posts on Hogville about the crappy SEC refs. For my part, I think complaining about penalties is a panty waist way of refusing to acknowledge our team got beat. Sure there are bad calls against the Hogs, and probably just as many against our opponents. I expect to get blasted for this comment.

2.  I expect that our defense's pass coverage will be less than stellar and Rocky Top will blair out over the stadium as a result. I expect I will have to mute my TV to keep from throwing a shoe thru it.

3.  I expect BA will have a good game as he has all year, until the 4th quarter.  I expect I will be both angry at him as a player and feel empathy for the young man as a person - all at the same time.

4. I expect BB to be distraught and look completely disheveled on the BB show.

5. I expect the Hawgs will lose this game and the announcers will proclaim how Tenner has turned the corner and Butch now has his boys going in the right direction.

6. I expect my TN friends to remember quite fondly how they posted the AR/TN score on our sunday school bulletin board that morning after the Stoernover, just before I got there.

7. I expect to think to myself after this game how I need to start finding something else to do on Saturday's.  College football just isn't very interesting when the Hogs aren't competitive.

Having said all of the above - I HOPE I am completely wrong and we blow the Vols out, go Hawgs!!

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

HoustonwehaveaProblem

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Bowfishinghogfan

Quote from: BigSexyHog on October 03, 2015, 08:57:14 am

HoustonwehaveaProblem

We will hear how we have the biggest offensive line in football at least 4 times during the broadcast.

HogPharmer

Quote from: Mao Tse-tusk on October 03, 2015, 11:31:43 am
We will hear how we have the biggest offensive line in football at least 4 times during the broadcast.

And "that size will be a key to winning this game if Arkansas wants to pull out their first road game SEC victory under CBB"

Calling All Hogs

jabohog

Tennessee will dominate from start to finish and we will wonder where the team that played A&M went.

If Arkansas wins I will be happy to be the Hogville dart board.

nwahogfan1

I'll start with this:

Ark or Tenn will blow it in the 4th.

cypert2

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on October 03, 2015, 08:32:27 am

Ha! This is about right.
Swinging on the two and the four.

alohawg

I expect to hear rocky top ringing in my ears 'till they bleed. Last year the hogs were on the verge, this year, they may not win 2 games.  :(
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

carolinahogger

I'll start with this:

Key on Skipper.  If he is up against a quick DE then he will hold more than 10 times in this game.