Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

booogaga

GO HOGS!

honestabe

Quote from: Tommythetiger on June 15, 2009, 07:09:00 pm
hey you guys have improved tremendously....3 hits off Coleman as compared too 2 in just 2 innings....don't give up just yet

anyone smell corndogs? hey buddy this is London Crawford, any chance you guys are gonna suck on defense again this year? Really need my stats up.

TNhawgfan

too many flyballs to the outfield. we need some groundball outs because some of those to the outfield will carry out
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

hogfan064

Quote from: Tommythetiger on June 15, 2009, 07:09:00 pm
hey you guys have improved tremendously....3 hits off Coleman as compared too 2 in just 2 innings....don't give up just yet

Will you be on here talking trash when we beat you the 3rd time in a row in football this year?

N HOG

Great.

Now that LSU has a wind-aided homer, the wind shifts.

Clint Alan

bad guy

ground to short

TEAM               1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    R    H    E
Lousiana St       3   1   0                                4    5    0
Arkansas           1   0                                    1    3    0

0 runs, 0 hits, 0 men left
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

booogaga

GO HOGS!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

JIMMY BOARFFETT

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

Clint Alan

PoconoHog

Good job Forrest....got the "meat" of the order coming up this inning....need to get some runs
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

HogTuba

It isn't over til it's over for these kids.  We've seen them do crazy things when they're down.  Forrest has it under wraps--now let's get those bats moving.
S-A-S-N-A-K--RA

hogfan064

Got the heart of the order up this inning.  Let's be patient, work the pitcher, and chip away at this lead

RZBC9

Nice...... I hope our bats come alive... Who's up this inning?

Clint Alan

FedorE

booogaga

GO HOGS!

razobak

We were down 5-1 to FSU....and 5-0 to ASU...and countless other games we've come back and won.  It's early, and we have the heart of a champion.  We'll claw our way back and settle down on the mound like we have before.  Go Hogs!!
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

capehog

why cant the chicks ever go topless in the full body paint. that sucks
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

HogFansReunited

Forrest is pitching much better than I thought he would so far.  Hope he keeps it up.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Clint Alan

hogfan064

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

capehog

Ulysses_S_Grunt

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

razobak

Almost got that one!  Way to go Tschep!  2-2 with 2 doubles....now bring him in!!
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

AirForceHog

If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

trippigs

Tschep just drilled one over the fast right fielder!!!  Double

HogFansReunited

Wish we could have seen that at the end of the last inning though.

Member #3568

booogaga

GO HOGS!

HOGSWEAT

Bats seem to have been active all game... Wilkins first AB went right at left fielder but was good hit

HogTuba

S-A-S-N-A-K--RA

idochog

We need to string some singles together and get to this pitcher
I love Jesus!

Clint Alan

razobak

Hope Coleman keeps throwing fastballs...we'll catch up to them eventually.
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

booogaga

GO HOGS!

chiefsfan

he's struck out 3 batters with that same fastball now.  just cant read the movement
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

PoconoHog

Have to get that runner home from 2nd....can't leave men in scoring position...

Hot_Town_Hog

mattpod321

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.

Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)

PoconoHog

Hollywood_HOGan45

we HAVE to get one run out of this leadoff double!!!!!!!!!!!

Clint Alan