Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bert made history that hasn't happened since V-E Day:

Started by WalHog2018, November 07, 2017, 02:57:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WalHog2018

"This is Arkansas' first six-year stretch without a nine-win season or at least a share of a conference title since World War II (1940-45)." -Bo Mattingly

https://twitter.com/SportsTalkwBo/status/927997326408417280

SADDD!!!!

KennyForAD

Quote from: WalHog2018 on November 07, 2017, 02:57:17 pm
"This is Arkansas' first six-year stretch without a nine-win season or at least a share of a conference title since World War II (1940-45)." -Bo Mattingly

SADDD!!!!

This is the worst we have ever BEEN, by any stick you measure with.

The Hawg Marshal

WalHog2018

WE GOTTA CLEAN HOUSE. IM TIRED OF JEFF LONG WHO HAS STOPPED BIBLE STUDIES ON CAMPUS AND IM TIRED OF BRETTTT WHO MAKES UP EXCUSES FOR LOSING.

pigz

Quote from: WalHog2018 on November 07, 2017, 03:01:58 pm
WE GOTTA CLEAN HOUSE. IM TIRED OF JEFF LONG WHO HAS STOPPED BIBLE STUDIES ON CAMPUS AND IM TIRED OF BRETTTT WHO MAKES UP EXCUSES FOR LOSING.

He stopped Bible Studies?
You guys have a good time frig dancing

Sow’sEar

I'm interested in the Bible studies issue.  Can you explain?

southeasthog

Quote from: WalHog2018 on November 07, 2017, 03:01:58 pm

Quote from: WalHog2018 on November 04, 2017, 10:53:28 pm
Been sitting there for four years now. It is a great crowd of people. They are called realists. You know, people who understand how bad our program is. How can you blame the people, but not Bert and Jeffie?

Hollering about Bible Study but calls them "Bert and Jeffie."
Quote from: 1990sHogBallChild on March 04, 2023, 04:08:32 pmWe have peaked... lucked his way to two elite 8s by getting the most favorable draws in tourney history. Beat the most over-rated 1 seed in the history of college basketball in Gonzaga who would be a 6 seed if they played in a real conference. Then Muss's other 5 tourney wins are against an average of a 12 seed. A few dozen coaches could have done that. Two losing records in SEC play is as much as MA had in 8 years.

WalHog2018

LittlePigMan

Arkansas' first six-year stretch without a nine-win season

It's amazing how he still gets blamed for the John L year.  Don't get me wrong, I think it's time to move on too but some of the weird stats and stuff that people come up with to add even more justification to fire him is getting ridiculous. His record is reason enough.

WalHog2018

I'm just tired of losing, and that front-facing hog.

DeltaBoy

Excuses Excuses we hear them every day Jeff Long will supply them as you send him money every day, when it come to winning games at the UA the fans always are the losers but Jeff Long wants your cash so he keeps offering excuses.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

KennyForAD

Quote from: southeasthog on November 07, 2017, 03:09:02 pm

How could THAT be a sin, unless you worship Bert and Jeffie?

KennyForAD

Quote from: DeltaBoy on November 07, 2017, 03:22:50 pm
Excuses Excuses we hear them every day Jeff Long will supply them as you send him money every day, when it come to winning games at the UA the fans always are the losers but Jeff Long wants your cash so he keeps offering excuses.

That is all the matters.  STOP giving the UofA money.  Don't go to games.

KennyForAD

Quote from: LittlePigMan on November 07, 2017, 03:15:10 pm

It's amazing how he still gets blamed for the John L year.  Don't get me wrong, I think it's time to move on too but some of the weird stats and stuff that people come up with to add even more justification to fire him is getting ridiculous. His record is reason enough.

Well, he ain't GONE, is he?   How dare you complain that we point out all the ways that he is the WORST coach in history?   Have you looked at the O line stats the last two years?   WORST in the NCAA, from a coach who promised a great line.  Want some more?   There is NO end to it.  LMAO at you.  We'll keep it up until people figure out that Jeff Long is the snake he is.  Watch.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: KennyForAD on November 07, 2017, 03:34:22 pm
That is all the matters.  STOP giving the UofA money.  Don't go to games.

I not be able to go to a game since I went Bobby's first year and we got slammed by Texas and Colt McCoy.
I try to buy some Hog items each year and that about it .
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

WalHog2018

KennyForAD

Quote from: WalHog2018 on November 07, 2017, 03:46:43 pm
AMEN!!!!

Long's minion didn't have an answer to that one, did he?   My God, how do those people live with themselves?   

Razorbackers

Marshfieldhog

phadedhawg

"They say times are hard, if you don't believe it

You can just follow your nose" -Bob Dylan

JIMMY BOARFFETT

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

phadedhawg

theFlyingHog

Somebody go get hogsanity so he can tell us why it isn't Bert's fault

KennyForAD

Quote from: Razorbackers on November 07, 2017, 03:56:35 pm
Thank you for providing a new high water mark for the dumbest darn i have seen.

You people are certifiable.

And you people are scum of the Earth.  Go back to Pittsburgh.

KennyForAD

Quote from: theFlyingHog on November 07, 2017, 04:04:03 pm

I think his shift just ended.

cjack

Woooo Pig Soooie!

pigz

Quote from: KennyForAD on November 07, 2017, 04:05:38 pm

What do you mean "you people"
You guys have a good time frig dancing

ICEman

From young/thin at Wisky to angry/fat at Arkansas.  Surely Bret can't be happy here.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: southeasthog on November 07, 2017, 03:09:02 pm
Jeffie and friend doing what Jeffie loves to do best....       
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

WalHog2018

AND TAKE YOUR FRONT FACING HOG AND PEPSI WITH U.

EastexHawg

Quote from: LittlePigMan on November 07, 2017, 03:15:10 pm

John L. Smith...Bret Bielema...six years.  Who is the constant?

Jeff Long.

WalHog2018

Quote from: EastexHawg on November 07, 2017, 04:24:24 pm
John L. Smith...Bret Bielema...six years.  Who is the constant?

Jeff Long.
And all of his PC minions.

KennyForAD

WalHog2018

jgphillips3

Quote from: theFlyingHog on November 07, 2017, 04:04:03 pm

Huh.  I thought he was on the "why aren't we talking about defense" rampage still.

MountieDawg

I hope when CBB is gone that WOO PIG goes with him...  Everytime I hear it I think of him try to make it a new tradition.
SEC!

WalHog2018

Quote from: jgphillips3 on November 07, 2017, 04:27:08 pm
Huh.  I thought he was on the "why aren't we talking about defense" rampage still.
We play defense?

Hoginsavga

Quote from: ICEman on November 07, 2017, 04:12:40 pm
From young/thin at Wisky to angry/fat at Arkansas.  Surely Bret can't be happy here.

Wow, who is that person on the left?

go hogues

Quote from: DeltaBoy on November 07, 2017, 03:38:24 pm
I not be able to go to a game since I went Bobby's first year and we got slammed by Texas and Colt McCoy.
I try to buy some Hog items each year and that about it .
If only you could get paid for your time spent on Hogville.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

KennyForAD

Quote from: WalHog2018 on November 07, 2017, 04:26:16 pm
Kenny for AD should actually be our AD.

My brain's gone from long term exposure to absynthe, but at least I love the Hogs, and that alone makes me more qualified than that worm eating snake we have now.

KennyForAD

Quote from: ICEman on November 07, 2017, 04:12:40 pm

No, he's TOO happy.  He discovered moonshine and bbq.   THAT is the problem.

southeasthog

Quote from: KennyForAD on November 07, 2017, 03:56:18 pm
Long's minion didn't have an answer to that one, did he?   My God, how do those people live with themselves?

Long's minion huh? Thinking a bunch of so called mature men calling other grown men childish names is hypocritical when professing outrage about Bible Study rumors by the same people. You think Ken Hatfield would be proud of your childish behavior? Just because some of us don't want to be the sheep that some of you have become by mobbing together and starting stupid threads every five minutes and calling Brett and Jeff childish names doesn't mean we don't want a new coach and AD. You people are why we were labeled 4th dumbest fan base. But carry on with your crusade but when a quality coach doesn't come here and points to the fan base as why, then pat yourselves on the back because you got what you deserve.
Quote from: 1990sHogBallChild on March 04, 2023, 04:08:32 pmWe have peaked... lucked his way to two elite 8s by getting the most favorable draws in tourney history. Beat the most over-rated 1 seed in the history of college basketball in Gonzaga who would be a 6 seed if they played in a real conference. Then Muss's other 5 tourney wins are against an average of a 12 seed. A few dozen coaches could have done that. Two losing records in SEC play is as much as MA had in 8 years.

MJ2

He continues to produce firsts for our program.   Time to go.

WalHog2018

Quote from: southeasthog on November 07, 2017, 04:37:10 pm
Long's minion huh? Thinking a bunch of so called mature men calling other grown men childish names is hypocritical when professing outrage about Bible Study rumors by the same people. You think Ken Hatfield would be proud of your childish behavior? Just because some of us don't want to be the sheep that some of you have become by mobbing together and starting stupid threads every five minutes and calling Brett and Jeff childish names doesn't mean we don't want a new coach and AD. You people are why we were labeled 4th dumbest fan base. But carry on with your crusade but when a quality coach doesn't come here and points to the fan base as why, then pat yourselves on the back because you got what you deserve.

Not standing up for whats right is worse than anything you just proclaimed.  SAD!

southeasthog

Quote from: WalHog2018 on November 07, 2017, 04:38:20 pm
Not standing up for whats right is worse than anything you just proclaimed.  SAD!

How is calling them childish names on Hogville "standing up for what's right?"  How about writing to Long and the BOT like moses007 did? Wouldn't that do more good? And yes, some of you are really sad and pathetic.

southeasthog

Quote from: KennyForAD on November 07, 2017, 03:56:18 pm

Also, I'm a blue collar guy from South Arkansas with no ties to Long but am giving up my season tickets if Beliema is given another season. That is how I live with myself.

Razorbackers

Holy darn does this mean I get to be a part of a conspiracy in a lunatic's mind?

Gods, it's about time.

Trust me buddy, if I had any sources, and I don't, I would tell you idiots the opposite of what they were telling me, so that I wouldn't lose my source.

Think on that.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: WalHog2018 on November 07, 2017, 02:57:17 pm

SADDD!!!!

WOW! I didn't know that. One more reason to make a change. Also that lets some yahoos know we do have a good history going way back and there is not reason to believe we can't recover from this debacle with the right coach. 
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi