RazorHawg16

you talking about this guy?

[attachment deleted by admin]

hogfan064

RazorHawg16

quote author=hogfan064 link=topic=47787.msg527947#msg527947 date=1139511663]
Who is that guy?
[/quote]

That is probably what the coach that coached at Kent State is  doing now.

nwarazfan

Clark W Grishawg

hogfan064

Rutgers is currently 13-10, Kent is 16-7.  What does this say about Heath if anything? 

nwarazfan

That thanks to Gary Waters' players, Stan is at a better basketball school even though Rutgers has the best offensive player out of any of us.

Biggus Piggus

Gary Waters won 20 games a season at Kent State.  He made it a job that a top assistant from Michigan State would covet.  He left Kent State for a better-paying job in a tougher conference.  Rutgers also is a coach-killer of a job.  Especially now.  Look at that league.  I hope he survives, because he is a good coach.
[CENSORED]!

Clark W Grishawg

Quote from: hogfan064 on February 09, 2006, 01:11:42 pm
Rutgers is currently 13-10, Kent is 16-7.  What does this say about Heath if anything? 
Heath started that year 4-4 with a SOLID cast of returing starters.

After back to back losses to Youngstown State and Xavier, the players had a meeting with Heath. Needless to say, they scrapped is system and went to what they did under Waters. They lost once more in the regular season to Buffalo, then to Indiana in the Elite 8.

That's all you really need to know about Heath.

hogfan064

Good info Biggus.  I didn't know much about the Kent program other than the fact Heath made a good run.  I guess Waters is to credit for much of that run.  If Heath doesn't make a run at the elite 8 I doubt he's here today.  Probably would still be at Kent. 

Hardwork321

He has been hear four year and now you all are wondering about his Kent State coaching history....   LOL!!!!!!!