Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

We deserve what we have by the decisions that were made for us by

Started by RAZORBART, February 09, 2006, 10:00:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RAZORBART

the stupid committee that was appointed by White to hire the head football coach and basketball coach we now have in place. We were told they were both up and comers but actually neither had much D1 experience and zero experience in the upper echelon of D1 competition. What we have is a couple of coaches that was hired because they could be gotten for less but like many other things evidently you get what you pay for. And what we have is bargain basement coaches with little experience and are learning on the job at our expense. Game experience leads to better decisions and the reason both our head coaches have that lost look on their face is because they are in positions they have never been in before and don't know how to handle it. Both are over their heads at this level. Not to say that someday they might not be prepared but they are no where near there now. Frank continues to try and prop them up with unprecedented salaries for head assistants hired to assist in making them better but even that ain't working.
Frank wanted Tuberville for football and got railroaded by White and the committee and he wanted Self in basketball and once again was sidetracked by the committee and Mr white. The reason HDN will probably be our next AD is because it doesn't matter who it is any longer because all they are is a figure head because the decisions will be made by White and the committee anyway. Broyles realizes this and now is just waiting for his 50 year pin and then he can get the hell out of this travesty and relax and enjoy what life he has left without the humiliation of working for white. In the mean time we will be destined for mediocrity in mens athletics, get used to it !

HogISH™

"In the mean time we will be destined for mediocrity in mens athletics"

yea but baseball start tomorrow and i will be tuned in.....

plus it's now white, it JL and GG...

HogISH
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|...BEER   TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -|
"(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)

Hogville Trash Can Moderator - my theme song:

Isn't it rich, isn't it queer
Losing my timing this late in my career  And where are the clowns  Quick send in the clowns  Don't bother they're here.

RAZORBART

Quote from: HogISH on February 09, 2006, 10:38:35 am
"In the mean time we will be destined for mediocrity in men's athletics"

yea but baseball start tomorrow and i will be tuned in.....

plus it's now white, it JL and GG...

HogISH

who is GG ? If you think White has no input with the committee you are very naive and since I know that not to be the case then I think
you might be misled instead. White even appoints those on the committee or has a huge hand in it. When I mentioned men's athletics I meant the major money producing sports not baseball, track ,golf, etc.
Think last year was the first year baseball was in the black so it is not an established money producer yet. Also I heard the other day that White had convinced Broyles to have the RF contribute $10 million to the women's athletic dept. and I wonder what incentive there was for JFB to do so unless maybe a little elbow room to maneuver around the so-called committee ?????????