Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My view...

Started by HoopS, February 09, 2006, 09:25:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HoopS

we lost that game way earlier than the free throw shots.   We don't block out worth a crap.... that's one thing... but to not block out and yet leave people wide open outside.... either freakin do one thing or the other.  Our veteran leadership, especially earlier in the game, was dreadful.  And not just Dontell.  We make STUPID mistakes and we make 'em often.  We look flat-footed way too often.

Brewer is not ready for the NBA, IMO.  If that move at the end, in crunch time, is the best he has, then he has a lotta work left.  I like Ronnie, but he isn't ready.

And by the way, im guessing that the same ones who are saying that McCurdy should have never been put in would be saying just the opposite had that been Dontell or Ferguson missing those "free" throws at the end.

"why was Sean in?   Freakin idiot Heath!" 

Im not even arguing if he should or should not have been in.  I just think that no matter what Heath would have done at the end, if we lost he would be getting worn out for it.  Getting paid the big bucks comes at a high price.  I'm guessing he has about another month's worth of checks coming to him.

You think Gus knows how to run the Triangle?