Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I would feel better if we would've lost by 10 or 15...

Started by jkstock04, February 09, 2006, 07:35:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jkstock04

February 09, 2006, 07:35:12 am Last Edit: February 09, 2006, 07:55:29 am by jkstock04
How about everybody else??  Those are the kind of losses that get things broken and tore up in the house....my stomach still hurts from seeing it.  Its a hard pill to swallow to say the least.  I don't know what to say about the McCurdy deal...I've always been pro McCurdy...and Jefferson sucked all game...showed us that he shouldn't be out there..but, ultimatley McCurdy choked and it lost us the game for us.  A division one point guard has got to hit at least 1 of those free throws...why do you think they call them "free" throws...I've always thought they called 'em that cause they were supposed to be easy.  My biggest pet peeve about a basketball player is if he can't shoot free throws...mabye it was cause he was cold and AS USUAL ONLY PLAYED ABOUT 2 MINUTES IF THAT...but, I won't use that excuse for him...he's got to hit at least one of those.

Ok, my rants over...
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

whatsshakinbacon

I was fortunate in that I had a meeting last night.  Being away from the TV probably saved my sanity.

I honestly did not think we had much of a chance. 

Bacon out...

johnny cash

That was a hard one to lose I agree.  When he missed those free throws I just had a feeling that we were doomed.  I really thought Mcurdy would make at least one out of two. I watched the replay and Hill had the rebound but it jumped out of his hands like 80 percent of the time it does.  I have always said that Hill would be a great player, I think they need to devote some extra drills in off season to work on his hands and his scoring ability.