Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Man Crush with Sean?

Started by El Dog Hog, February 09, 2006, 07:28:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

El Dog Hog

After last nights loss, our people still pointing to Sean as the "Casey Dick" of the basketball team. He is a great player and I think will be very good later on down the road from us. But now maybe this board will lose its love affair with the guy. While he played well at times, I think this justifies Stan as to why he doesnt play more. If you cant have a pure point guard, and thats what he is folks, come in and make 1 of 2... then maybe he shouldnt be playing as much, esp at the end of games. Like him or not, Dontell did make those 2 FT's at Ole Miss last year. I cant blame stan for doing this. Maybe Scott Cain will ask him why Preston or Sammy Munsey didnt see much time either.

ogar_hog

Cranford would have made those. 

hogfancb

DJ missed one at Alabama and then fouled on a three point shot.  We had a three point lead.

Hawgballer

Quote from: hogfancb on February 09, 2006, 08:09:06 am
DJ missed one at Alabama and then fouled on a three point shot.  We had a three point lead.

Doesn't change the fact that as of right now McCurdy is just as big of a choker as Dontell.

Smite it!

nobballconcept

If Heath was a good coach, he would have set the play so that Brewer, who just made two free throws, would have held the ball until being fouled.  don't risk a one minute freshman to make those shots.  brewer took over the game and should have never passed the ball

hogsanity

Well, with 28 seconds left Brewer could not just hold the ball, ahd to get it up court.  THe real prolem, as Mike Irwin pointed out was Sean was fouled at least 2 seconds after making the pass to Ferguson.  Should have been either an intentional or a no call.  THe Hogs had the play set up and broke the press.  And no, I am not blaming the refs for the loss, just pointing out the play the hogs ran was a good one.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Hawgballer

Heath did a pretty good job last night....the players just wilted in the end....Call it coaching if you want to but I thought Heath made pretty good adjustments a the game progressed.

Smite IT!!!