Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OK folks, it's time..................

Started by Pyotr Tchaikhogsky, February 08, 2006, 11:21:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

for us to start up another "Campaign for the 21st Century"   Only this time, we'll call it the "Campaign for the Future of Razorback Basketball." 

Well raise another billion dollars; give ALL OF IT to Phil Jackson; beg him to coach our Hogs; and then proceed to mow down the competition on our way to our second national title.  No more up-and-coming coaches.  Put an end to mediocrity. 
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

TXrazorback

Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

Cornhogio

All well and good if we can find some eligibility for Kobe & Shaq or MJ and Scottie. 
Society is responsible for the night that it produces.

hogfan064

No, Phil Jackson is not the coach we need.  He's a decent coach who was in the right place at the right time.  Throw big money at Pitino.  He'd bring excitement, national attention, and recruits into Fayetteville. 

geoffhog

I'm afraid he wouldn't have Jordan and Pippen or Shaq and Kobi to make him look good. ;D
"I was born to be a Razorback." -Darren Mcfadden

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

True, but wouldn't every top hs player in the country want to come to Arkansas to play for the Zenmaster? :)
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

hogfan064

Quote from: Russ Swinegold on February 09, 2006, 07:56:43 am
True, but wouldn't every top hs player in the country want to come to Arkansas to play for the Zenmaster? :)

I hate Jackson about as much as I love the Hogs.  I don't want Phil at UA. 

hogfan160

If we are going to raise a billion for a Coach, then I would love to get Coach K. Then we would recruit great players and have a team that tries hard.

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Coach K sounds good to me!  My point is we need a NAME, no matter what the cost!