Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UTEP (Doc Sadler) beats UAB (Mike Anderson) by 28

Started by yraciv, February 08, 2006, 11:00:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

yraciv

Doc Sadler got the best of Mike Anderson tonight. It appears UAB struggled all night and UTEP won 65-37!

ThaRockArkansas

UTEP beat UAB 65 - 37....How did Doc Sadler hold 40 minutes of hell to only 37 points!!!!...

Is DOC the answer the Hogs are looking for???

I think so!!!

taintlint

Doc and Mike play a type of ball that is just down right fun to watch. I would take either of them.

ENHOG

\\\"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - and most fools do.\\\"

Hawg414

ThaRockArkansas

Im just guessing, but I bet he remembers the Razorback days, and knew what it took to defeat a team like that.  I dont think they play like Princenton, but tonight he probably told his guys they're going too

ThaRockArkansas

I try through that last comment out there.

Stan is definitly snake bitten....And after tonight I want to see him next year.  This guy deserves to win as a Hog coach.  He made all the right decisions down the stretch. 

hogfankb

Conway what happened to Stan? He is standing upright.

hogfankb

Yeah to be honest he is sideways with me too. While I don't think he is keeping this team from winning i am beginning to think that it is going to take some shaking things up to make them play up to the level they should be. Why it takes replacing a coach I have no idea but if that is what it takes for them to start playing to their potential then so be it.

hogfankb

normal nolan style game. can't shoot.

if you have talent close to par with them don't turn the ball over and you will win

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: ConwayHog on February 09, 2006, 12:00:08 am
Quote from: ScottFaldon on February 08, 2006, 11:58:19 pm
Box score of UTEP's win...

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/boxscore?gameId=260392638

Key numbers...
UAB 14-59 shooting, 6-10 FT shooting, 5 offensive reb, 22 total reb., 5 assists.
UTEP 23-50 shooting, 16-20 FT shooting, 11 off. reb., 50 total reb., 12 assists.

Wowser.  That is solid basketball anyway you slice it.

Nice rebounding margin.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

hogfankb

Quote from: ConwayHog on February 09, 2006, 12:04:49 am
Quote from: hogfankb on February 09, 2006, 12:02:14 am
normal nolan style game. can't shoot.

if you have talent close to par with them don't turn the ball over and you will win

Agree.  Now who's gonna be the flavor of the week for the coaching replacement?  I'm sick of hearing Mike, Doc, and all of these little names. 

HAHAHA. love the stan pic.

gmb_79. didn't even read past the score and I could have told you that. again. that rebounding margin looks a lot worse if you aren't getting TO's.

hogfankb

You should make something up that makes the pic spin out of control during the last 8 minutes of games. or atleast that is what I would do if i thought it was his fault.

JustoHogFan

DID SOMEONE SAY STAN MADE ALL THE RIGHT DECISIONS TONIGHT.... HELLO WHAT GAME WERE U WATCHN DID U NOT NOTICE THAT HE PUT MCURDY IN FOR BASICALLY THE 1ST TIME ALL YEAR AT THE END OF A GREAT COMEBACK GAME UNDER A PRESSURE SITUATION, WHEN HE NEVER EVEN PUT MCURDY IN AGAINST CRAP TEAMS IN THAT WE BLEW OUT. COME ON YOUVE GOT TO BE JOKIN :puke:

chiefsfan

Quote from: JustoHogFan on February 09, 2006, 12:53:55 am
DID SOMEONE SAY STAN MADE ALL THE RIGHT DECISIONS TONIGHT.... HELLO WHAT GAME WERE U WATCHN DID U NOT NOTICE THAT HE PUT MCURDY IN FOR BASICALLY THE 1ST TIME ALL YEAR AT THE END OF A GREAT COMEBACK GAME UNDER A PRESSURE SITUATION, WHEN HE NEVER EVEN PUT MCURDY IN AGAINST CRAP TEAMS IN THAT WE BLEW OUT. COME ON YOUVE GOT TO BE JOKIN :puke:

first of all drop the all caps.

Second of all, and it has been discussed 600 million times since the final buzzer, there was no one better to put in in that situation.   Most are upset simply because McCurdy didnt play much before that point...
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

JustoHogFan

Sorry I was just pissed after that horrible loss not only did it drain  the team but it also drained me...

So sorry if I offended anybody I just want the hogs to win too.....

hogsanity

Man, I saw Sadler coach at County Line in the mid 80's.  I never dreamed he would be a d1 HC. At that time I never thought he would last in Ar Class B.   
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE