Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Houston Nutt vs. Stan Heath

Started by LA HAWG, February 08, 2006, 04:43:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LA HAWG

in a loser leaves town cage match. 

Hey I just wanted to jump on this vs. wave.  ;)

12under

does houston get to use family members?  if so, he's got an advantage.  where can i buy tickets?

Ark Blitz

Houston is tight with Frank so, Frank and Houston would jump Stan....No hope for Stan.

LA HAWG

Special guest referee, Nolan Richardson.

no one

In some weird and crazy way, they will find a way to both lose.

three

Quote from: no one on February 08, 2006, 05:05:49 pm
Oh man, that's great!!! Awesome line.....and such a sad commentary on our current coaches.
Worrying is like a rocking chair...it gives you something to do, but you don't get anywhere.

Ugly Uncle

Okay...one karma for that post...Made me seriously laugh out loud.

Then one hour from now...another karma...for your avatar.  That is really funny.
Retired Radio Host

LA HAWG

Here is how they will both lose.  Both Heath and Nutt will find thier way to the top of the cage.  Stan will trip and fall into Houston, they will bump thier heads and knock each other unconcious.  Both will fall backwards off the cage into the floor.  They will each be DQed due to a 10 count.  Both will be forced to leave town  but will return the next day as Nouston Hutt and Hans Steath.  Nolan is overheard saying, "If they will go ahead and pay me my money, they can have this referee gig right now."

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

LOL.  Thats what I was hoping for in the TX-USC game, but it didn't work out that way.  You are right though, if anyone could pull it off those two could!  +1 btw

Hogblog

Sounds like a mediocre match too me................

Jim Harris

Quote from: LA HAWG on February 09, 2006, 09:34:08 am
Here is how they will both lose.  Both Heath and Nutt will find thier way to the top of the cage.  Stan will trip and fall into Houston, they will bump thier heads and knock each other unconcious.  Both will fall backwards off the cage into the floor.  They will each be DQed due to a 10 count.  Both will be forced to leave town  but will return the next day as Nouston Hutt and Hans Steath.  Nolan is overheard saying, "If they will go ahead and pay me my money, they can have this referee gig right now."

Nutt will leave blaming someone else for losing, while Stan will at least say, on his way out the door, that it was his fault.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

no one