Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who all's going?

Started by 1highhog, December 25, 2009, 09:16:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

1highhog

Who all's going to the game Wednesday night against Baylor?  I'll be there, I hope we have a good crowd. 

1highhog

Dang, I'm the only one going to the Baylor game from Hogville.  My wife and I will cheer extra loud then.

JFHWGBKRIII

Earl

1highhog

Does anyone know the cost of the tickets?

WhenPigsFly

Quote from: 1highhog on December 25, 2009, 11:40:07 am
Does anyone know the cost of the tickets?

I believe they are $25.

This will be the first time since they've started playing in NLR that I will have missed.  All the other times have been on Saturday (I think).  Wednesday nite is church nite for me.

OzarkHighs

thirtythree

My son and I will be there.

This is the chance to for Central Arkansas to step up.

Maddhog

"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

razorhead94

Got my tickets for christmas.  Central arkansas needs to show up for this one.
"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs

1highhog

NWA needs to show up as well, since I know that I and others go to Fayetteville games. Don't try and make this a NWA vs. Central Arkansas debate.  Everybody that's able to that are Hog fans need to go.

thirtythree

Quote from: 1highhog on December 25, 2009, 01:39:32 pm
NWA needs to show up as well, since I know that I and others go to Fayetteville games. Don't try and make this a NWA vs. Central Arkansas debate.  Everybody that's able to that are Hog fans need to go.

I don't think there's much of a debate to be had really. This isn't like football. I can't blame anyone that lives 2+ hours away, from either venue, for not going on a weeknight. This is Central Arkansas' chance to step up to the plate and take care of the Hogs. It's not a contest, but if we want to get games here in the future we better show we want it. I think we are under more pressure to show up than anyone. Having a huge crowd would go a long ways.

Razorbacks_77

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: thirtythree on December 25, 2009, 01:51:41 pm
I don't think there's much of a debate to be had really. This isn't like football. I can't blame anyone that lives 2+ hours away, from either venue, for not going on a weeknight. This is Central Arkansas' chance to step up to the plate and take care of the Hogs. It's not a contest, but if we want to get games here in the future we better show we want it. I think we are under more pressure to show up than anyone. Having a huge crowd would go a long ways.
exactly
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Rebel Fan

I will be there drunk and after the game going to the flying saucer to look at bar maids dressed as schoolgirls with their skirts and pigtails.
JUST IMAGINE IF THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A BLACK PLAYER MIKE LEACH LOCKED IN THE SHED.  JESSE JACKSON, OPRAH WINFREY, AL SHARPTON YOUR JETS ARE FUELED AND READY FOR DEPARTURE TO LUBBOCK.

thirtythree

Quote from: Rebel Fan on December 25, 2009, 05:10:22 pm
I will be there drunk and after the game going to the flying saucer to look at bar maids dressed as schoolgirls with their skirts and pigtails.

Anybody want to watch my son so I can go with him? ;D  J/K

thirtythree

Section 102 at Verizon. How good are these seasts actually?