Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Merry Christmas and Thanks to Lanny and Hogville

Started by WhenPigsFly, December 25, 2009, 07:28:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WhenPigsFly

I really appreciate the opportunity to "discuss" all things Razorback on Hogville.  Even with those whose opinions differ from mine.  In fact, that's what makes it interesting.  Not many days go by that I don't check these boards multiple times.

If you're pro-Pelphrey, anti-Pelphrey (I'm pretty solid in this camp), or just simply a Hog fan, we're all here because we love the Hogs, and want to see them succeed.

So no negative posts from me today. Just a hearty "Merry Christmas" and "Go Hogs!" to all!

GuvHog

Quote from: WhenPigsFly on December 25, 2009, 07:28:55 am
I really appreciate the opportunity to "discuss" all things Razorback on Hogville.  Even with those whose opinions differ from mine.  In fact, that's what makes it interesting.  Not many days go by that I don't check these boards multiple times.

If you're pro-Pelphrey, anti-Pelphrey (I'm pretty solid in this camp), or just simply a Hog fan, we're all here because we love the Hogs, and want to see them succeed.

So no negative posts from me today. Just a hearty "Merry Christmas" and "Go Hogs!" to all!

Merry Christmas WhenPigsFly and to all of Hogville!
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

JFHWGBKRIII

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year for everyone!! :razorback:

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

thirtythree

Porkem

"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

thirtythree