Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs RPI up to 242 after big win

Started by sitting out, December 23, 2009, 02:38:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sitting out

Hogs are now 1 spot ahead of a 1-10 Idaho St team.
Hogs are behind the following:
UAPB 0-10       RPI 216
UALR 2-9         RPI 211
Nichols St. 1-8 RPI 185

Baylor 8-1       RPI 103
Mizz St. 10-1   RPI 39
UAB 11-1        RPI 22
Texas  11-0    RPI 4

Information provided by realtime rpi.

According to this we haven't played a strong schedule # 246.

Science Fiction Greg

Nice.  What is that like a 60 spot jump?
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

3kgthog

Some high school teams across the country could've beaten a few on our schedule. Don't take that as me being unhappy with the win last night. I'm very happy with it, so Pel's Pals can stop before they start.

cmrhawg

tiber

Quote from: 3kgthog on December 23, 2009, 03:00:49 pm
Some high school teams across the country could've beaten a few on our schedule. Don't take that as me being unhappy with the win last night. I'm very happy with it, so Pel's Pals can stop before they start.

For you that's a glowingly positive post. 

Are you warm and fuzzy from getting to open one of your presents early?  Batteries installed?

chiefsfan

RPI is incredibly stupid to compare early in the year.  Arkansas RPI will go up because of conference play.  UAPB's RPI will go down because of conference play

Dont pay attention to RPI till later in the year
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

1highhog

Do you feel better posting something that is meaningless at this early stage in the season?

jesterzzn

RPI is meaningless until all the teams are connected.  Not sure if they are yet or not, but I'm pretty confident that even if they are its still several degrees of seperation for most teams.

I bet our RPI jumps 100 spots over the next four games, even if we lose all four.

dougieritch

Quote from: sitting out on December 23, 2009, 02:38:26 pm
Hogs are now 1 spot ahead of a 1-10 Idaho St team.
Hogs are behind the following:
UAPB 0-10       RPI 216
UALR 2-9         RPI 211
Nichols St. 1-8 RPI 185

Baylor 8-1       RPI 103
Mizz St. 10-1   RPI 39
UAB 11-1        RPI 22
Texas  11-0    RPI 4

Information provided by realtime rpi.

According to this we haven't played a strong schedule # 246.

Another HATER in the House!

dagnamit

Quote from: chiefsfan on December 23, 2009, 03:31:10 pm
RPI is incredibly stupid to compare early in the year.  Arkansas RPI will go up because of conference play.  UAPB's RPI will go down because of conference play

Dont pay attention to RPI till later in the year
thats what I said and then got a crybaby telling me I did not know what I was talking about/

UltimateHog

Please, continue to follow by your name, and sit out from posting in Jump Ball for awhile after that one.
Quote from: cityhog on January 14, 2012, 04:48:21 pm
I'll honestly be shocked if CMA ever goes above .500 in conference play as coach here.