Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thank You Missouri State fans...

Started by Smokehouse, December 22, 2009, 11:31:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokehouse

for ticking off all the Hog fans and waking the Bud up!

After the initial burst of cheering from the MO State fans you could really see the Hog fans there step it up a notch and make a concerted effort to drown them out. Crowd really had an effect tonight.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

ballhog™

No doubt I cheered a little harder tonight with so many of their fans there.
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

Razor6

I agree.  When Arkansas is winning we want to cheer.  When we are losing we want to pout.  But if you bring some fans to cheer on our pouting parade... We're just gonna have to out-do-you.

Their fanbase was a key to the game.  Ya'll come back now.  Leave our fire alarms alone though!
I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

MF

My wife had "that guy" Mo State fan behind her.  Cussing at everyone, telling other fans to "suck it", the whole nine yards.  They can leave those fans at home...or hope that I'm not the guy sitting in front of them next time.
"Public sentiment is everything. With public sentiment, nothing can fail; without it nothing can succeed." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Smokehouse

Quote from: MF on December 23, 2009, 08:29:48 am
My wife had "that guy" Mo State fan behind her.  Cussing at everyone, telling other fans to "suck it", the whole nine yards.  They can leave those fans at home...or hope that I'm not the guy sitting in front of them next time.

there were a few of those directly behind the band.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

jman

I almost bought tickets for this game.....wish I had of now.

TheArkansasTraveller

As I was leaving the game I saw two Missouri State fans pull those fire alarms.  Quite pathetic display really...

After they pulled the alarms they had a look on their faces like they were the only Caucasians in back alley Memphis after dark.  They may have gotten away with it if they didn't run away like two little school girls to the nearest exit in BWA.

1highhog

Well, you say they might have gotten away with it?  So, were they caught?

TheArkansasTraveller

Quote from: 1highhog on December 23, 2009, 01:57:24 pm
Well, you say they might have gotten away with it?  So, were they caught?

They were about 25 ft. in front of me when it happened.  They took off as soon as they heard the sound the alarm made.   I would have had to run after them to see if they eventually got caught. 

I hope they did and had to spend the night with Fayettevilles finest...

The Hogfather

I also want to thank Weems for talking chit to our bench everytime he made a shot at the other end.  Wonder if he's still talking chit now....