Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who is the BEST recruiter.....

Started by JohnLSmite, December 01, 2017, 10:07:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnLSmite

Ok, the names have been flung out there left and right...
Out of them all, who is the best recruiter and who's the best in player development?
(Just a break from all of the "a source says" posts)
Following a Tampa Bay Buccaneers loss, McKay was asked what he thought of his team's "execution." He replied, "I'm all for it."

JONAS

SONofHAM

Frank Wilson has been voted THE best several times.

Wikipedia:

In 2011, Rivals.com named Wilson the National Recruiter of the Year.[6] In 2014, NFL.com named Wilson the top recruiter in all of college football.[7][8] In 2015, Scout.com honored Wilson as the SEC Recruiter of the Year.[9] In 2015, LSU secured a Top 5 recruiting class, according to 247Sports. The achievement marked the first time since 2002–03 that LSU finished with back-to-back Top 5 recruiting classes in America. From 2011–2014, 29 LSU Tigers have been selected in the NFL Draft which ranks second to Alabama (30).
"like a wild band of Razorback hogs"

online-with-swine

Bubba's Bruisers

Kiffin probably best recruiter.  No clue on player development.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

HiggiePiggy

A lot of coaches that are in big time recruiting areas. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

East TN HAWG

JohnLSmite

Following a Tampa Bay Buccaneers loss, McKay was asked what he thought of his team's "execution." He replied, "I'm all for it."

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003