Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

VolNation Powder Keg

Started by Captain Morgan, December 01, 2017, 03:50:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Morgan

Now hiring their previously fired HC who was calling candidates telling them its a mess. Fulmer will hire his guy and go down with him in the burning train wreck in 3 years

blurev

HoggusMaximus

ur

They went 9-4 in 2015 and 2016. Their search is a dumpster fire and butch was an idiot but they can turn it around quickly. Smart and Mullen are nothing to be super scared about. Saban won't coach forever.

Tusks

Wow, my brother went to TN and I almost went there.  It's a good place, they don't deserve how the PTB have let them down.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

BOAR_N2BWILD

Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

Captain Morgan

The VolNation Twitter Force caused this more than the powers that be. But found some comedy from their new AD.

Phillip Fulmer: "There are guys out there that may be interested in Tennessee now that weren't interested in Tennessee before."😂😂😂😂😂

TrueBlue

Quote from: Captain Morgan on December 01, 2017, 04:29:45 pm
The VolNation Twitter Force caused this more than the powers that be. But found some comedy from their new AD.

Phillip Fulmer: "There are guys out there that may be interested in Tennessee now that weren't interested in Tennessee before."😂😂😂😂😂

That's cute. A little power trip form Phil.

He will do his song and dance and then hire Tee.

ur

yep he will hire tee. chavis or steele as dc. manning will personally call every big recruit on their board. they will be back. sadly prob before us.  :(

sechog

Probably make a pitch back to Cutcliff

Hopeful Hog

Quote from: ur on December 01, 2017, 04:38:53 pm
yep he will hire tee. chavis or steele as dc. manning will personally call every big recruit on their board. they will be back. sadly prob before us.  :(

Steele isn't going to leave Auburn for TN just to be the DC. Chavis, maybe but not Steele. Sadly though they may turn it around before us. Especially if we hire Morris or Horton.

SwinedMelon

How could any coach want to work for a back-stabbing goon like Fulmer who did in legendary coach johnny majors and now this Currie guy? I don't get it.
"Bar-keep, another go around again. One for me and whats-his-name, my new best friend!"

ur

Quote from: SwinedMelon on December 01, 2017, 05:21:29 pm
How could any coach want to work for a back-stabbing goon like Fulmer who did in legendary coach johnny majors and now this Currie guy? I don't get it.
he will hire tee martin and try to run the place like alvarez.

jgphillips3

Phil Fulmer was their Nolan Richardson moment.  They may have to hire him as AD to cleanse the demons of a mishandled situation.

SamBuckhart

Pfill Pfulmer. I cant stop laughing.
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

HogPharmer

Maybe he'll become the next Barry Alvarez.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Captain Morgan

Quote from: SamBuckhart on December 01, 2017, 05:37:00 pm
Pfill Pfulmer. I cant stop laughing.

The VolNation Twitter Assault Force caused this and got Kim Jung Fulmer

jesterzzn

Quote from: BOAR_N2BWILD on December 01, 2017, 04:28:56 pm
Fulmer will hire Tee Martin

That would be smart, so no way Fat Phil does it.

RebHog

Quote from: tusked on December 01, 2017, 04:20:37 pm

Wow, my brother went to TN and I almost went there.  It's a good place, they don't deserve how the PTB have let them down.

Ummm yes they do lol. They are "better" than Schiano so they have to pull a punk move and try to use his ties to p state that hasn't been an issue before to act like they are on higher morale standards when in fact they really just didn't want him. I hope it burns to the ground for Tenner and their fans.

Finebaum was on the CFB lead up to USC and Stanford and said the Tennessee head coaching search was the worse in the history of college football and I just HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  :D ;)