Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Open Letter to Tennessee Athletics

Started by DMacsBat, December 01, 2017, 10:15:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DMacsBat

Dear Rocky Top,

First, I want to thank you for finding a way to dig past the rocky bottom (pun intended). If it wasn't for you, the Arkansas coaching and AD search would be the laughing stock of college football. You somehow managed to create the greatest satirical and comedic play anyone has ever written. The greatest part is that you did it 100% unintentionally, I think, looking at you Phil Fulmer. Anyways, you saw what was happening at Arkansas and continuously said "hold my beer" and fired Butch with his $8million buy out in such a nasty way. I guess you had yourself a 30 pack because you were not done there.

You then initiated a coaching search and "found" your guy in Schiano. On paper, not a bad hire, good coordinator, but the moment you gave in to the protests by the student body and floods of tweets led by the Tennessee General of Social Media Clay Travis (CLAY FREAKING TRAVIS, the dude that has a radio show and films it on his phone, you gave in to him and his self righteous crying...WOW). There is absolutely no way you could have made the situation worse. WRONG.

You then decided to go after Dave Doeren while so many better candidates were out there. So, so bad. You're Tennessee for goodness sakes. Then after that you interviewed Mike "I'm a Man, I'm 40" Gundy and he turned you down for OKLAHOMA LIGHT (they don't even have real beer in Oklahoma). You should have spoke louder in your interview because there is no way he heard you with all that party he has going on in the back of his head.

So then you called up the Pirate. Mike Leach is a great hire, I love him, mostly for interview purposes but love him nonetheless. It seems that university officials *cough* PHIL FULMER *cough* is screwing up the job search from the inside in hopes of becoming the AD. But there is no way that happens since yall have an AD...HAD. You FIRED YOUR AD IN THE MIDDLE OF A COACHING SEARCH!!!

I am staying tuned.

On behalf of Hog nation and the fine people of arkansas...THANK YOU!.

Sincerely,

A Bat.
Wood Brought.
WOOD BROUGHT.

WalHog2018

hogboarder

Ha! Yeah, like Arkansas has it all together.

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: hogboarder on December 02, 2017, 11:14:51 am
Ha! Yeah, like Arkansas has it all together.

Actually, we are in excellent shape.....We will most likely end up with Gus, Kiffin, or Norvell, all of whom will be great hires........Arkansas has been steady, determined, and quiet during this whole process.
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

hogboarder

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on December 02, 2017, 11:18:02 am
Actually, we are in excellent shape.....We will most likely end up with Gus, Kiffin, or Norvell, all of whom will be great hires........Arkansas has been steady, determined, and quiet during this whole process.

For now. It could get ugly if Morris is hired. I would have held off a little bit on the open letter.

WalHog2018

Quote from: WoooPigNation on December 02, 2017, 11:18:45 am
"The greatest part is that you did it 100% unintentionally, I think, looking at you Phil Fulmer."

I really hope you do not have a college degree. If you do, you should ask for your money back from whatever "school" you went to.
I bet he is from some low grade Texas school

DMacsBat

WOOD BROUGHT.

WalHog2018

Hogcycle

DMacsBat

Quote from: WalHog2018 on December 02, 2017, 11:58:34 am
I bet he is from some low grade Texas school

Don't disrespect me. I hate that state will all my heart. When I visit the inlaws in texArkana the family stays on the Arkansas side. Gifts, groceries, gas, all purchased on the Arkansas side. I don't buy Texas gas, Murphy oil only. I only eat at the true whatta-burger. Don't ever disrespect me.

Wood brought.
WOOD BROUGHT.

DMacsBat

WOOD BROUGHT.

WalHog2018

Quote from: DMacsBat on December 02, 2017, 12:14:50 pm
Don't disrespect me. I hate that state will all my heart. When I visit the inlaws in texArkana the family stays on the Arkansas side. Gifts, groceries, gas, all purchased on the Arkansas side. I don't buy Texas gas, Murphy oil only. I only eat at the true whatta-burger. Don't ever disrespect me.

Wood brought.
bet you cheered for the horns when they played the hogs in the Texas bowl. Bet you were on the front row

DMacsBat

Quote from: WalHog2018 on December 02, 2017, 12:29:27 pm
bet you cheered for the horns when they played the hogs in the Texas bowl. Bet you were on the front row

Son, you don't know who you're talking to. I've been calling the hogs since before you were a sexual urge in your father's loins. Show some respect for your elders. Not sure where all of this "I bet you (insert some words) texas" is coming from but you need to stand up and walk away from your desktop. 
WOOD BROUGHT.