Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ESPN insider: Les Miles VERY interested with the Tenn Job

Started by Keldeo1997, November 30, 2017, 09:31:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Keldeo1997

November 30, 2017, 09:31:42 pm Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 09:50:35 pm by Keldeo1997
https://twitter.com/espnrittenberg/status/936311725485420544

Edit: https://twitter.com/newyscruggs/status/936440399211761665

Les might be to late. We would also lose one of are options if we don't get Gus

Tony Perkis

Honestly, probably not a bad hire for them at this point.

soso

jrulz83

The hat would do well there. But isn't there already somebody famous for wearing a Tennessee hat? ??? ??? ???

Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

USChog

he is not the hero they need, but he is the hero they deserve.

for real though, he would be a decent hire for them at this point in time

Ironhawg

Don't they have turf at Neyland?  They'll have to put him a little patch of sod on the sideline.

N HOG

Maybe it has been explained on a previous thread, but what is Tenn's problem with just hiring Tee Martin?

ChicoHog

Quote from: N HOG on November 30, 2017, 09:42:17 pm
Maybe it has been explained on a previous thread, but what is Tenn's problem with just hiring Tee Martin?

You would think they would at least interview him.  Maybe they are dead set on getting someone with head coaching experience.  I think Miles would take any job about now.  Maybe South Alabama!

pghawg1

hope that they do not talk to Norvell while we r waiting on Gus..

Ball Hawg

With all the masses turning down the job left and right you just KNOW HDN is sitting by his phone waiting for it to start ringing..."Surely they'll make that call, brotha!"

HogPharmer

Quote from: Ball Hawg on November 30, 2017, 09:46:16 pm
With all the masses turning down the job left and right you just KNOW HDN is sitting by his phone waiting for it to start ringing..."Surely they'll make that call, brotha!"

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

bphi11ips

Miles is a good fit for Tennessee.  Tennessee lost its identity when it fired Fulmer and haven't played with the same physicality since. 
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

3kgthog

I still think UT going the Fulmer route for 2-3 years is what they need to do. Beg Peyton Manning to coach QBs and see how he does.

WBOBO

Quote from: 3kgthog on November 30, 2017, 09:51:26 pm
I still think UT going the Fulmer route for 2-3 years is what they need to do. Beg Peyton Manning to coach QBs and see how he does.
The most sense I've heard in over a week.  Well put.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

isavedjazz

Okay, I'll admit I was a bit curt. But requesting "I Ran" from a serious musician, it's just, it's too far.