Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Goodbye to a good friend.....

Started by Pulled(PP)pork, April 04, 2016, 09:22:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pulled(PP)pork

http://5newsonline.com/2016/04/04/waldron-fire-chief-wayne-watkins-dies/

I grew up with Wayne, attended my first Razorback fb game with him also. He was an avid hunter and just a top notch human being. I pray for his mother, son, new bride (just married this past Saturday)and granddaughter, this is the second child she has lost unexpectedly, and no parent should have to outlive their children.
Lord knows he's in a better place, catching up with his brother, Chad.

He will be missed, by all.

Derek Tberry

grayhawg

Always sad when someone passes and really heartbreaking when they are so young.

sickboy

Lost a buddy of mine today too. Grew up together in North Little Rock. Died randomly of an embolism. Only 34 years old and engaged to be married. Sad to see folks go that soon. Condolences.

Pulled(PP)pork

TexHog188

Very sad. Condolences to his family.
"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

DeltaBoy

Prayers Sent for you and this poor family.  I got two older friend on Hospice care and both might not make it till the end of the week.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

rljjr

Sorry to hear for both of you. Condolences and prayers all around.

DeltaBoy

My Friend Bro Jerry passed this morning.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

The_Hog_Father

Prayers and best wishes for all... My Best to PP, SB and DB. Cherish the memories and tell great stories in their stead.

bondhue

Life is a great gift.  Cherish it while you have it.  Condolences to the loved ones.
That's a pretty girl.  I caught her twice.  12.5 pounds.  I hope she's still alive.

DeltaBoy

Thanks Jerry was like a Grandfather to me the past 10 years.  Solid Trustworthy and Steady as an Oak.  If Jerry was upset about something it was something to be upset about.