Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Day Two Practice Interviews and Practice Videos

Started by Jason Carroll, March 31, 2016, 09:45:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Carroll

Hear from defensive players Deatrich Wise, Brooks Ellis, Josh Liddell, Santos Ramirez, Jeremiah Lebetter and Taiwan Johnson after spring practice number two. Also watch video from the defense, offense and quarterbacks from today's practice.

http://www.nwahomepage.com/razorback-nation/football-hogs-complete-day-two-of-spring-practice

TDHawgs

HogWildBison2011

Hard to believe from that video that Jamario Bell #40 weighs that much yet still looks like a stick. I bet he could easily add on 15-25 pounds and still keep his athleticism. (http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/roster/jamario-bell/)

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

nchogg

You would not think Coach Rhoads is an old guy the way he moves around. He only tells his players once. Good tough coach. Like listening to the players and watching a little of the practice. Thanks!

The_Iceman

Wow, Ty Storey really does have a shot put throwing motion, doesn't he?

The_Iceman

MS_HogFan

SOOIE

RazorPiggie

Whats up with the white line down the middle of the defensive players helmets?

MS_HogFan

Quote from: RazorPiggie on April 01, 2016, 09:15:53 am
Whats up with the white line down the middle of the defensive players helmets?

Someone said it was so Coach Rhodes could see where the DB's were looking.
SOOIE

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: MS_HogFan on April 01, 2016, 09:20:54 am

It was done last year as well for the same reason.
Go Hogs Go!

RazorPiggie

Quote from: MS_HogFan on April 01, 2016, 09:20:54 am

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on April 01, 2016, 09:34:44 am
It was done last year as well for the same reason.

Ahhh ok thanks. Guess I don't pay close enough attention.

Ramboar

AA looks good throwing the ball, just off of throwing motion and footwork AA and RT are way above the rest.
I'll be yo Huckleberry

daBoar

I'd like to know if AA can see which way the DB's are looking.

bphi11ips

Quote from: Ramboar on April 01, 2016, 12:29:09 pm
AA looks good throwing the ball, just off of throwing motion and footwork AA and RT are way above the rest.

Sort of looks that way.  Didn't see many good angles from Peavey.  Allen has a live arm connected to good mechanics.  Town seems to have found a higher release point than shown in high school highlights.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

RazorWild

rzrbackramsfan

This is going off of like 5 seconds of practice film.

Soooie21

I was going to say the same thing....

LZH

Who is #5? He's got a high release point. That kid has been to a football camp or two.

TheRazorback500

April 02, 2016, 08:33:36 am #19 Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 11:49:29 am by TheRazorback500
Quote from: LZH on April 02, 2016, 04:38:28 am
Who is #5? He's got a high release point. That kid has been to a football camp or two.
Current roster says Ty Storey.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Wise, the first interviwee, sounds exactly how you want a Senior leader to sound.
If the NFL doesn't work out for him, I think coaching could be in his future.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?