Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jeopardy

Started by Razorback_Mack, March 25, 2016, 06:08:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorback_Mack

A professor from the U of A just did work. Doug Barrond (spelling). Won 16 grand and is now the reigning champ. Anybody have him in college?

jgphillips3

Remember to answer in the form of a question.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on March 25, 2016, 06:08:51 pm
A This professor from the U of A just did work. Doug Barrond (spelling). Won 16 grand and is now the reigning champ. Anybody have him in college?

FIFY...
Who is Doug Behrend and did anyone have him in college?  ;)
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Razorfox

You sure he doesn't teach at Arkansas Tech?

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Seebs

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

raj005

According to the University website, he is a Professor of Psychology.  Back in 2008, he was the Chair of that department but I don't know if he still holds that title.  I was an Engineering major so I never worked with him but its always nice to see the University represented well outside of campus!  Go hogs!  :razorback:
Go Hogs!