Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rotnei thinks he's Jimmer

Started by DoggtownHog, June 19, 2011, 08:39:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DoggtownHog

Apparently Rotnei, his dad and his uncle all need to be smacked up side the head. As far as I'm concerned, they've crossed a line this time. They have gone out of their way to try to embarrass our university because they all think Rotnei is Jimmer Fredete(?). RC can shoot with anyone, but he not nowhere near athletic enough to play in the NBA.
Sorry, I'm just po'ed at the situation. I just want them all to go back to Oklahoma and never come back.
How stupid a man is depends on where he's standing.

Adam Stokes

Yeah they definitely said they think he is as good as Jimmer and that he is NBA quality.  What else have they said?

V B Porkers

lilpiggy

i never saw anything that said they thought he was as good as jimmer. but i do think he is getting bad advice.

secfan30

He is not even a Cannon Whitby. At least he had heart and desire. 

98hogs

Quote from: secfan30 on June 19, 2011, 10:43:36 am
Cannon was a bench warmer at best.....and by the way, Cannon if you read this you still have my Arkansas / ASU VCR tape. Send it back.

Tone

They do play defense about the same....none.

PonderinHog

Quote from: lilpiggy on June 19, 2011, 10:13:16 am
i never saw anything that said they thought he was as good as jimmer. but i do think he is getting bad advice.
He probably got good advice, too.  Trouble is, he didn't heed it.  JMO

Breems

He's a solid player and an excellent shooter.  Just not a Razorback.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

SoonerInSpringdale

Can we get a link showing where Rotnei or anyone in his camp have said anything like this?

Thanks.

NWASooner

Quote from: DoggtownHog on June 19, 2011, 08:39:33 amRC can shoot with anyone, but he not nowhere near athletic enough to play in the NBA.

Neither is Jimmer.

If the Clarke's really think Rotnei can play in the NBA, they should spend the money and buy a courtside seat at an NBA game.  Watch the size of the players and the speed of the game.  Then have an honest discussion about whether Rotnei could play in the league.

jry04

Quote from: NWASooner on June 19, 2011, 12:20:17 pm
Neither is Jimmer.

If the Clarke's really think Rotnei can play in the NBA, they should spend the money and buy a courtside seat at an NBA game.  Watch the size of the players and the speed of the game.  Then have an honest discussion about whether Rotnei could play in the league.
Yet, Jimmer is considered a lottery pick by most, and some have called him the most NBA ready.

DoggtownHog

Quote from: SoonerInSpringdale on June 19, 2011, 11:58:59 am
Can we get a link showing where Rotnei or anyone in his camp have said anything like this?

Thanks.
I never said that they said it. I would like his "camp" the get the he!! Out of town. Take their BS somewhere else.
How stupid a man is depends on where he's standing.

3kgthog

Two words about Jimmer: Adam Morrison.

waynespur21

SoonerInSpringdale

Quote from: DoggtownHog on June 19, 2011, 12:48:16 pm
I never said that they said it. I would like his "camp" the get the he!! Out of town. Take their BS somewhere else.

Then you should have titled this thread "DoggtownHog thinks Rotnei thinks he is Jimmer, but I have nothing to back that up besides blind and irrational hatred"

Kevin

i said this about two days ago.

he cannot do half the things jimmer can do.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

farmhawg

Quote from: SoonerInSpringdale on June 19, 2011, 01:01:59 pm
Then you should have titled this thread "DoggtownHog thinks Rotnei thinks he is Jimmer, but I have nothing to back that up besides blind and irrational hatred"

Nothing like a troll from another school....
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

SoonerInSpringdale

Quote from: farmhawg on June 19, 2011, 01:38:43 pm
Nothing like a troll from another school....

U of A alum, married to U of A alum, Arkansas tax payer...not quite a troll.  Believe it or not, some people don't live in the same place their entire life.

Who's the troll...someone with Sooner in their user name that supports the school, players, and coaches?

Or some loser that gets his self worth from making up garbage and bagging on 18-22 year olds on the Internet...anonymously.

Get over yourself.

Cresthog

They actually think he is Davor Rimac.

What a joke.

heathtits

Quote from: Cresthog on June 19, 2011, 04:24:17 pm
They actually think he is Davor Rimac.

What a joke.

Davor has multiple Ships' to his name.

1990(i think) Arkansas High School State tennis champ is one of them. Throw in a few Croatia/Serbia wherever ships too.

JJHog

Quote from: secfan30 on June 19, 2011, 10:43:36 am

Geez, you guys turn on someone quick. Rotnei is light years better than Cannon Whitby, who warmed the bench. Rotnei had 50 pts in a game for the UA
" Think Right, Do Right"

NWASooner

Quote from: rsvl_hogfan4 on June 19, 2011, 12:26:18 pm
Yet, Jimmer is considered a lottery pick by most, and some have called him the most NBA ready.

That should tell you how bad college basketball is.

secfan30

Quote from: JJHog on June 19, 2011, 04:27:12 pm
Geez, you guys turn on someone quick. Rotnei is light years better than Cannon Whitby, who warmed the bench. Rotnei had 50 pts in a game for the UA

Seems like on next years team Rotnei would have been a bench warmer. I did not turn on him until he went to the national media to make us look bad. That was over the line so **** Him now.

idochog

Rotteni (new sp!) is  not even a poor mans Jimmer
I love Jesus!

No1Hog27

Man.......sorry to hear that.  But may be a mistake leaving.

Kenny Dowell Loggains

anyone with any size could shut him down.  he got his shot blocked a couple of times by defender's armpits.  he obviously doesn't want to be here, so i don't want him here.

Boarford T. Justice

[/quote]

Not so fast.

Cannon Whitby is a Razorback legend and saved us from losing to the sorry SOB's in Jonesboro.  He also saved Nolan's job and therefore gave him the opportunity to accomplish great things. 

Geeeez...There are some ungrateful folks.
#FreeMarquel

Cresthog

Geez, you guys turn on someone quick.

Wiiiiiiiiiitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

blacksuit

I can see Jimmer as a decent backup PG in the NBA. He can be a bench scorer, or a rotation shooter to space the floor. He could also be a bust, but that goes for a lot of guys.

Clarke is not on the same level, plain and simple. Perhaps he can make some money playing ball overseas. Like many people I just don't see what he has to gain from leaving versus staying one more year.

heathtits

Well they both have stupid first names.

cosmodrum

Quote from: heathtits on June 20, 2011, 08:49:52 am
Well they both have stupid first names.

Jimmer is way worse than Rotnei.

Jimmer sounds like a kid that needs a helmet.
Go away, batin'

heathtits

June 20, 2011, 09:27:26 am #32 Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 09:53:12 am by heathtits
Quote from: cosmodrum on June 20, 2011, 09:25:51 am
Jimmer is way worse than Rotnei.

Jimmer sounds like a kid that needs a helmet.

Debatable.

Both sound like notes from a morning Butt Trumpet symphony to me.

poloprince

Also thinks he is an NBA prospect obviously
$PoLoPrInCe$

Hog Fan...DOH!

So let me get this straight... Pops and Unk don't want him to play in a wide-open full court system where Rot could score 20+ a game?  I guess the plodding, half-court style where Rot will be covered like glue by athletic, 6'4 guards is better. 

187 MPH Lazers

This was handled badly.  He could have left on good terms, this will make a lot of fans turn on him.  Oh well, just be done with it. 

It's time for football anyways.  Mike will have the guys who want to be here ready by game one.

kingofdequeen

Arkansas = the home of the uncomfortable break-ups

187 MPH Lazers

As good as Rotnei was in some games, he would totally disappear in others with 2 pts etc. in some SEC games.  I've never seen a true star disappear like that on several occasions.

Well, except for LeChoke of course.

NWASooner

Quote from: 187 MPH Lazers on June 20, 2011, 09:55:14 am
As good as Rotnei was in some games, he would totally disappear in others with 2 pts etc. in some SEC games.  I've never seen a true star disappear like that on several occasions.

It's because he had good players guarding him.  Clarke is a 5'10" shooting guard who can't beat him man off the dribble or create his own shot.

Has it occurred to anyone that the new players coming in would send Clarke to the bench?  There's a 6'2" point guard and a 6'5" shooting guard and they can both penetrate and create their own shots.  Where does Clarke fit in?

heathtits

Quote from: NWASooner on June 20, 2011, 11:18:32 am
Has it occurred to anyone that the new players coming in would send Clarke to the bench?  There's a 6'2" point guard and a 6'5" shooting guard and they can both penetrate and create their own shots.  Where does Clarke fit in?

He'd fit 15 minutes a game in.

Hence why he left.

Jack The BN

I think that if I spent several years on a team losing games and never making something of it despite all the hard work, and then a bunch of studs came in so that I could lose my spot to them, I would probably leave too.
I am fully cooperating with this investigation and looking forward to clearing my name

kingofdequeen

Quote from: Jack The BN on June 20, 2011, 01:08:06 pm
I think that if I spent several years on a team losing games and never making something of it despite all the hard work, and then a bunch of studs came in so that I could lose my spot to them, I would probably leave too.

when that time comes, i'll personally nominate you for the Sandy Vag award.

as of today, Rodney is the leader in the clubhouse.

heathtits

Quote from: Jack The BN on June 20, 2011, 01:08:06 pm

So you and Rotnei can emphasize together about having nothing between your legs sans maybe a moose knuckle?