Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Comments/Suggestions/Misc

Started by Lanny, November 13, 2006, 10:31:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PorkSoda

Alright Devicehigh and Mediorcre Era, I know you guys have a couple games worth of new HDN footage.  When are we going to see some new vids?  You guys have definitely had some hilarious stuff.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

RebelliousHog

Where are the links to DHs stuff? Went to look at them and now they are not active.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

chortle

Quote from: HenduHog on December 23, 2008, 11:20:31 am
Where are the links to DHs stuff? Went to look at them and now they are not active.

He has gone exclusively to pay-per-view.

DEVICEHIGH

They will be active again soon...
Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Kenny Hawgins

the photoshop of nutt's face on colonel reb??  i believe it used to be someone's avatar if i'm not mistaken.  thanks
Twirling round with this familiar parable
Spinning, weaving round each new experience

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Kenny Hawgins

is it anywhere in the forum??  i need it for a "project". ;)

TomasPistola

You were right.
You did a great job.
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

TomasPistola

Quote from: Kenny Hawgins on June 05, 2009, 08:58:55 pm
is it anywhere in the forum??  i need it for a "project". ;)

It was hiding in the Hogville Laughs section. Pasted it for your convenience.
You were right.
You did a great job.

Kenny Hawgins

sweet.  now go to the fake hootie's twitter page.

TomasPistola

Lol - Nice work. Better watch out though - you saw where Tony LaRussa was suing Twitter due to a fake account right?

Still one of the funniest things I've seen in a while though. FIRE NUTT!
You were right.
You did a great job.

Kenny Hawgins

Quote from: TomasPistola on June 05, 2009, 09:07:02 pm
Lol - Nice work. Better watch out though - you saw where Tony LaRussa was suing Twitter due to a fake account right?

Still one of the funniest things I've seen in a while though. FIRE NUTT!
i think twitter said that as long as it's obvious that its a fake page, then fake pages are ok.  if anyone had any doubts before, surely this will help them out.

although, that newspaper sure couldn't tell the difference.  i don't know if i should attribute that to their stupidity or nutt's.  lol

chortle

Quote from: Kenny Hawgins on June 05, 2009, 09:10:21 pm
i think twitter said that as long as it's obvious that its a fake page, then fake pages are ok.  if anyone had any doubts before, surely this will help them out.

although, that newspaper sure couldn't tell the difference.  i don't know if i should attribute that to their stupidity or nutt's.  lol

We are talking about Mississippi and Houston Nutt after all.