Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

S.J. Tuohy Joining Staff??

Started by HogAlum09, December 21, 2017, 10:40:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GoHogzzGo

Quote from: bballjws2004 on December 21, 2017, 11:12:17 pm
As a GA maybe?

My thought as well, tons of GAs in college football we just don’t normally hear about them.
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

Science Fiction Greg

Quote from: HogPharmer on December 22, 2017, 09:09:47 am
I'd like to take her out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her back
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

pigroots

I hope the majority of our staff is in Arlington at Jerry World taking in the Texas State Championships. Lots of high quality players still available

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: pigroots on December 22, 2017, 12:36:20 pm
I hope the majority of our staff is in Arlington at Jerry World taking in the Texas State Championships. Lots of high quality players still available

The year I lived in Louisiana I went to their State Championship playoff.  So much talent.

I would like to make a trip to Texas and watch their finals as well. 
Retired Radio Host

Science Fiction Greg

I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

Paul

Hope he's not as big a turd as his dad

HogPharmer

Quote from: Paul on December 22, 2017, 01:10:12 pm
Hope he's not as big a turd as his dad

What do you have against his dad? He's an Indian Outlaw...
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

redeye

Was S.J. specifically cited in the cheating at Ole Miss?  If not, then he doesn't deserve to be punished for the crimes of another family member.

searkhogfan

Quote from: HogPharmer on December 22, 2017, 01:21:57 pm
What do you have against his dad? He's an Indian Outlaw...

Half Cherokee & Choctaw

SultanofSwine

Quote from: redeye on December 22, 2017, 02:18:14 pm
Was S.J. specifically cited in the cheating at Ole Miss?  If not, then he doesn't deserve to be punished for the crimes of another family member.

I think Dale got most of the credits

PowderedToastMan

Quote from: searkhogfan on December 22, 2017, 03:23:15 pm

Half Cherokee & Choctaw

His baby is a Chipawa-wa, she's a one-of-a-kind.
WOOOOOOOO PIG SOOIE!!!

jbcarol

AL.com sports‏Verified account @aldotcomSports

SJ Tuohy, the kid from The Blind Side? Now he's an assistant director at Arkansas, and he recently spoke about how he "negotiated" with Coach Saban:

QuoteYou remember 2009's "The Blind Side."

One of the many aspects of the story remembered to this day is younger brother Sean "SJ" Tuohy Jr. SJ videotaped, trained and negotiated, in part, on behalf of big brother Michael throughout the storyline.

Football, though, is still a huge part of the younger Tuohy's life.

Tuohy is an assistant director of football operations under Chad Morris at Arkansas.

"Everyone wants me to stay as this 11-year-old kid," Tuohy told KATV. "Some people think I 'Benjamin Button'-ed it, never aged or went backwards. I think it's disappointing to someone when I say that's me. 'Oh man, I thought you were much smaller and cuter!'"

He said the movie portrayed his relationship with Oher accurately, and that Sandra Bullock's likeness of his mother, Leigh Anne was spot on.

"She's much worse in real life than Sandra Bullock was in the movie," he said. "That was two hours of my mom. Think about that as a 24-hour day, all the time."

He was asked in the interview if he really tried to leverage SEC coaches.

"Leverage with everyone," he said. "I wanted leverage on whoever it was, wherever it was. I was making sure there's an in for me there."

Did he really try to negotiate with Nick Saban?

"I don't know how well the negotiating went. I think he was like, 'You'll get what you get and you'll be happy with it.'"

Tuohy played three years of basketball at Loyola University Maryland. It was Morris who then gave Tuohy a shot at college football at SMU.

After a year as a holder, he coached special teams. Morris then brought him to Arkansas.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

wildhogman

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on February 15, 2018, 09:29:50 am
I wonder where he learned that there were things “in it” for people other than Oher during the recruiting of Oher.
Probably from fans just like some on here always thinking recruiting is dirty and players are bought.  And at a young and impressionable age, like any kid he just let his imagination run wild. Took the knowledge of a grade schooler and ran with it. Like ANY grade school sibling would do lol.  Wonder how many times during those months of recruiting he had class mates telling him, "my dad said last night so and so always pays for players, how much is your brother getting".

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Recruiting in Memphis IS picking up...  Anyone remember someone betting in this thread..?
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

jbcarol

June 12, 2018, 07:08:03 pm #65 Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 06:05:11 am by jbcarol
https://mobile.twitter.com/SJTuohy/status/1006678014795702273

Just wrapped up a great overnight camp... already thinking about Thursday! OL/DL in the AM and QB's/WR's in the evening going to be a very special day on the hill. What a chance to get some hands on work/evaluation from our staff. Let's get it!! #CAMPSZN #4MORE

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: wildhogman on February 15, 2018, 09:49:42 am
Probably from fans just like some on here always thinking recruiting is dirty and players are bought.  And at a young and impressionable age, like any kid he just let his imagination run wild. Took the knowledge of a grade schooler and ran with it. Like ANY grade school sibling would do lol.  Wonder how many times during those months of recruiting he had class mates telling him, "my dad said last night so and so always pays for players, how much is your brother getting".

🙄
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

LAHogfan123

Quote from: ricepig on December 22, 2017, 08:58:35 am
I remember a few years ago my son's extended high school baseball team was playing Briarcrest in a tournament game. He was the first baseman for them, and someone pointed out his mom, nothing like Sandra Bullock...

Then you're saying that as a good thing, because Sandra Bullock is as ugly as frick.

LAHogfan123

Quote from: ricepig on December 22, 2017, 09:06:33 am
All I said was she didn't look like Sandra....

Quote from: WBOBO on December 22, 2017, 09:22:16 am
Not many do.

Thank God for that, or there would be a lot of ugly women running around here.

oldhawg

Quote from: LAHogfan123 on June 13, 2018, 05:48:51 am

Always a matter of opinion and tastes.  Perhaps you would benefit from the opportunity to look more closely.

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: LAHogfan123 on June 13, 2018, 05:48:51 am

You go for more of the Rosie O'Donnell type, don't you?
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

rhames

Sandra is no where in my top 10, but she is far....far from ugly.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.