Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Track Meet

Started by dman, February 16, 2009, 07:37:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

dman

Sorry if I missed it, but how did the Track Hogs do this week end?

Qknight

didnt get a chance to watch myself, but here is a link to posted results

http://www.usatf.org/events/2009/VisaChampionshipSeries/meets/indoor/TysonInvite/results.asp :razorback:

Wayne Watson

February 16, 2009, 07:58:08 am #2 Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 08:00:55 am by wayne1958
Quote from: dman on February 16, 2009, 07:37:44 am
Sorry if I missed it, but how did the Track Hogs do this week end?

Not sure but I was running channels late yesterday (or Saturday) afternoon and saw it televised on ESPN HD.  I didn't flip to it as it was almost 6:00 by the time I saw it.
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

hogginbama

Saw the McDonnell Mile, we had a runner in third looking like he was trying to make his move on the last lap. He got tangled up with the 4th place runner and bit the track. Felt bad for the kid cause he was looking strong at that point.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

dman

I just now got back to the computer, thanks to all for the information.  We still have a track team we can be proud of.  They will get nothing but better.  Go Hogs Go  :razorback: :razorback:

tbhogfan

I saw the meet on TV, and one of my friends officiated.  Overall we did quite well.

Shawn Forest got an auto qualifier in the 5000.

Ulrey was in good position but got tangled in the mile (nobody took the bait from the rabbit, and it became a slow, tactical race)

The 4x400 relay ran the sixth fastest time of the year in the NCAA and qualified provisionally (Coach Buckman has been known for producing some outstanding 4x400 relays over the years). 

Two of our 800M runners got provisional qualifiers.

As I have said before, the program is in great hands with Coach Buckman and his staff.
Go Hogs!