Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

After two games what,s your Bama prediction?

Started by reddogjcss, September 08, 2012, 08:52:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

reddogjcss

beebefootballfan

"The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money."- Alexis de Tocqueville

ItsThatGuy

chortle

cashmoneyman_04

52-10 Bama....Arkansas loses to A&M, South Carolina, LSU and Mississippi ST. 
7-5
Fool me once, strike one....Fool me twice......strike 3
Pippity Poppity give me the Zoppity
You have to play to win, but you have to win to play

cashmoneyman_04

This is why pre season rankings are a joke...Arkansas being #8...haha what a joke

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

The Ghost of BP

ItsThatGuy

Quote from: cashmoneyman_04 on September 08, 2012, 08:55:39 pm
This is why pre season rankings are a joke...Arkansas being #8...haha what a joke

Keep being awesome, awesome fan!

Redhogs

Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

cashmoneyman_04

haha people picking the hogs are blind homers

JackTNHogfan

Bama-However much they want...
Hogs-10 if Tyler plays...

Torqued pork

Another Bama beatdown. It just won't be their defensive guru mopping the floor with our offensive guru.

leftymgp

Geez I don't even want to think about that game.

dmaxfan

Alabama will rape and pillage in Fayettville. And before one of you drivetime callers starts saying for everyone to support the hogs. I do, but pretending they are better than they are won't help.
No, you don't have any sources and no one believes you.

PEtrader

Oddball on NWA: "I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know. "

The_Boot_stops_here

Bebop

Victom

Sick at my stomach knowing the rapeing we'll get .

BILLYBOB

If I still lived in Fayetteville, I'd take my family, my guns, and enough rations to survive for a couple of weeks and get the hell out of town.

"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence." ~Charles Bukowski

Harleigh Hog

We are terrible! Thanks JL, John L was a brilliant choice!

reddogjcss

3kgthog

(notOM)Rebel123

I predict the price of tickets on Stub Hub will drop.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

MiHogsMi

I don't view The University of Arkansas Football Program as Mr. CBB's personal Petri dish to experiment and tinker with for HIS pleasure and learning curve.

Speedracer

Like smites bother me.

Jim8208

Anyone who really believes Arkansas will beat Alabama is in for a rude awakening. 

Razorback4

I predict lots of empty liquor bottles around the stadium next weekend and many broken remotes at home....

Bama- 51
Hogs- 13

Roadrunner

i don't think i can watch.

probably something like 49-3
When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.

hogvillejames

without Tyler Wilson, we won't even get a first down.

HVHog

rebelhog1

Alabama is gonna kill us. We cant tackle, we cant run the ball, and we look totally uninspired. If we playn like this next week we will get killed. At least we have a good punter.

Bama-35
Hogs-21

HVHog

Hogz87

They beat Michigan 41-14 and I thought Michigan was overrated at #8.  Well, we're #8 and clearly overrated.  Alabama will be better in week 3 than they were in week 1 and we look to be even worse than we were in week 1.  So....

Alabama 49
Arkansas 7

LZH

It will be about what it was last year.  Saban has little interest in running up the score.

DeltaHog66

41-7 Bama.  It's a sad, sad, sad day in Arkansas today.  I've never said anything like I've just said..... ever.    Unfortunately, it the [CENSORED] truth.  Jeff Long can kiss my ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

East Clintwood

Quote from: LedZepHog on September 08, 2012, 09:36:21 pm
It will be about what it was last year.  Saban has little interest in running up the score.

I agree but it may be hard for them not to run it up unless they just take a knee on every play.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

HognotinMemphis

Same as it was 2 weeks ago. Bama by double digits. Hogs will not score more than 17.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Murr

Walmart has already instructed all its Distribution Centers to redirect all its KY Jelly shipments to Northwest Arkansas in preparation for next Saturday's ********* ****ing.  :-( :'(

Murr

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 08, 2012, 09:41:33 pm
Same as it was 2 weeks ago. Bama by double digits. Hogs will not score more than 17.

Fixed.

mbr

We will get killed.  We can't even put away the "pre-season" games.  Long year, defense sucks as usual...

HognotinMemphis

90% of humans go with the wind, don't they? While I was saying we would do very very well to go 9-3, I was castigated. Many of you predicting 11-1 or a 3rd 10-2 in a row. Arkansas has never gone 10-2 three years in a row.

Funny to watch all of you predicting disaster next week. Hogs will not win the game but it won't be any worse than it has been the last few years.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

navyhog24

this is gonna be a 2009 type of game in my opinion.

Tyler Rose

lilredheadedlady

Quote from: cashmoneyman_04 on September 08, 2012, 08:55:08 pm
52-10 Bama....Arkansas loses to A&M, South Carolina, LSU and Mississippi ST. 
7-5

You forgot Vandy and Ole P*ss.  Vandy has improved and let's be honest.  I think Ole Miss could beat Monroe.  I'll be shocked if we do.

We'll be lucky to win a single SEC game.  Congrats.  We're back at the bottom of the SEC heap again. 

Jeff Long better open the checkbook and hire us a big time coach.   We need a miracle.
I love our Arkansas Razorback players! WPS!

hamsam

"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008